cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Public Mobile is now available at The Mobile Shop!

Your system is bad I post my problem with the moderators no one has get in touch with me more than 24 hours l'm leaving this phone company it used to be good but not good it is OK for me to lose 150 plus tax than lose more customers

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@Eben, yes, it's frustrating waiting for a response, but it's a very high volume of people looking for assistance right now.

Regular waits are at most 4 hours.  Currently it's looking like 48-72 hours.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is great news. I went into the location at Walmart to switch to Public Mobile. The guy was knowledge and had me setup within 10 minutes. He put the SIM card in my phone and made sure everything was working properly before I left the store. 

The whole process was easy and went very smoothly. I highly recommend people to make the switch. 

I seen the voucher cards at our local gaint tiger store. 

I was on a corporate telus account, went to walmart and london drugs and it was very difficult  to deal with and eventuly it never happened. they could not tranfer my number to public. I went to the mobleshop after and they were fantastic.  Transfered 2 numbers and sign up a 3rd, set up autopay andf I was done in 15 min.

That is fantastic. So glad yoy

Try reaching them thru their Facebook page.  Worked great for me.  Public Mobile ROCKS great deals Smiley Happy

I also had a great activation experience with Tony at the Sarnia Walmart.  Very professional and fast Smiley Happy

The Mobile Shop in Wasaga Beach does not have SIM cards for Public Mobile.

My wife activated at the Mobile Shop, I had bought the sims online, and she didnt want to wait till I could do it, so she went to the Mobile Shop, they were very helpfull, set her up just fine, and she got 1000 Optimum Points.      Whats not to like,