cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Public Mobile is now available at The Mobile Shop!

You also get a free 1000 points by talking to the guys in the shop

No purchase required

@slash407 wrote:

remeber u can use pc points on PM

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I told my wife to go and buy a sim card from the Scarborough Town Centre location.  When she asked the lady at the counter the answer was none of the cards are registered.  So my wife was not able to buy a PN sim card.

However, the agent offered her another phone & plan that seemed pretty good.  I am glad my wife did not take her up on the offer because I want to stay with PM for now.  I asked my wife which carrier the plan was on but she didn't know.

To cut to the chase, PM would you please ensure that we are not making unnecessary trips to these stores if the sim cards are not available for purchase yet.  If I had advised someone else to go there as well, they might have ended up with your competitors' plan instead because they would not have been able to buy a PM sim card and would have been lured by another competitor's plan.

Mayor / Maire

@6500K wrote:

I told my wife to go and buy a sim card from the Scarborough Town Centre location.  When she asked the lady at the counter the answer was none of the cards are registered.  So my wife was not able to buy a PN sim card.

Total BS response from the person behind the counter

What does the sim cards not being registered even mean?  I sure hope that they haven't been regisstered before because used sim cards are useless and cannot be reused.  It sounds to me as if the person just made some nonsense up to avoid selling the Public Mobile sim card. 

The reason that they might be doing this is on a sim card only sale, they might make very little if anything on that, and would rather focus on selling a higher priced service that offers them a sales commission.  It's good that your wife didn't fall for it.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is awesome, adding more retail locations for pick up and/or activate gives potential customers more options to get teh service they need.  Great to see that PM is still focused on growing its business.  So much for those random nonsense roomers about PM shutting down it's business, that I was hearing a few months back.

I went to the Scarborough Town Centre Superstore and bought a PM sim card from the Mobile Shop there.  I told the guy there that I went to PM's website and got the details.  I was able to buy it with my PC Optimum points in case anyone else wants to do this.

UFO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is awesome.  The mobile shop itself has a lot of great offers as well.  Together with PM, they will make the best combo!

Great!!!   i bought it today from Walmart in fort Mac. 

Thats great to hear !!!!

good to know

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin