cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Public Mobile SIMs available for sale on Amazon!

Wow! That's really convenient for people who want a SIM card quickly since Amazon has great shipping! Smiley Happy 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Used Prime to order a new SIM for my wife. Great experience and no issues! We're looking forward to getting her on the $25 plan for some savings. Thanks, PM!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fast shipping? sure!

@tyedye00 wrote:

Fast shipping? sure!

For future, it could prove helpful to quote the person who are replying to so that's easier for everyone to follow the conversation.

In many cases, orderng from Amazon and using ""Prime-level" shipping may not yield any speed increase in delivery.  Public ships sim cards from the Toronto area, so it'a possible to get next day delivery in many places between Windsor and Montreal.  With Amazon, you're going to them for their guarantee of next day delivery, which will also be available to a wider range of locations within Canada.

I believe only tor and van have same day shipping currently only. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can confirm that Toronto has same-day shipping for PM SIMs from Amazon. For those looking to get set up quickly but not in Toronto or Vancouver, it's also worth checking out some of the new mobile pop-ups PM is rolling-out-- I know that in my neighbourhood in Toronto, I also had the option of travelling about 15 minutes to buy a SIM same-day!

Good that we can get the SIM on amazon now.  It took me a few tries to get mine since by the time I am off work and able to get to an phone booth, they are closed. 

Why buy for $10 if it can be had at any store activated for free?

I would definitely recommend using the store locator as many Kiosks are availble (got my sim card at London Drugs here in Vancouver).  If no kiosks are available, Amazon Prime is a great alternative, especially if they can gaurantee 1 or 2 day shipping for you!

@watungga wrote:

Why buy for $10 if it can be had at any store activated for free?

There is no guarantee of a free sim card in-store. Also, if that is a store that you don't normally go to, that's extra time/money spent  on gas/transportation.