cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Public Mobile Retail Launch

That's a really great news. Will save lots of time when some one want to get going with new or updating sim card.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Correct.  Pricing is way too high.  $10 for a sim card?  Poor pricing options? Slow 3G plans??

PM is going down the toilet in service and was always down there for support.

Mayor / Maire

pwrdesign wrote:

Correct.  Pricing is way too high.  $10 for a sim card?  Poor pricing options? Slow 3G plans??

PM is going down the toilet in service and was always down there for support.

This exactly the type of post that drives me mad, and while I will not be a frequent community member any longer.

Support was not bad, other than during promos, and that's been explained.  DIsparaging comments about the direction Public Mobile is going.

These posts have got to stop!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree, with you about this stonechucker.

Good ol' "Less for Less" (NOT!).

Just more reason not to recommend people to come over. You jack up ALL of your rates, now you want people to pay twice the amount no matter where they get a sim?!

Take my idea from a few days ago, because its the only way you'll be getting new subscribers (waive the SIM fee after activation, it's only $5 or $10 one time, after all you jacked up most rates by 50%).

Mayor / Maire

There are a couple benefits from this:

1) we can sell our spare sims for $9 instead of 5$
2) No need to have spare sims on hand for emergencies

I think PM shot itself in the foot by starting witha BANG, Fall promo and then FM porting promo, then immediately after they raised the rates on plans and Sim (they should keep the online option for $5). Hence giving a sour taste and a sense of chaos to the PM community and community outside looking in.

They can't have the same pricing structure as the Big three/small three with the no frill approach.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They forgot to mention they jacked the price up again online.  Making it not worthwhile to order online anymore.  from free to $5 to $10...

jacked up plans with lowered data speeds, overpriced lower data plans... ???

That's good news for customers. Saving lots of time waiting for the SIM delivery.Smiley Tongue

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I replied to the public lab post a month ago ,glad to see that it comes true!