cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Public Mobile Retail Launch: SIM cards now at Walmart!

The last Walmart i was in.. has ZER0 SIM cards...unless you buy a phone that comes with a SIM card.

And they have no Public Mobile SIMs, at all.

Hello @an0n

Thank you for providing us with this specific information. Do you mind sharing which Walmart exactly you went to? 

We will address this issue accordingly. 

Thank you 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@1Dani wrote:

I went to Walmart (805 Boyd St, New Westminster, BC) and they would not sell me a blank sim card, this is not the first time I have had this problem with Walmart, they should NOT be listed first on the website or a notation should be made about this problem.  About 40% of the cashiers at this location tell me they do not sell PM vouchers!!!  I went to London drugs instead and had no problem at all buying a blank sim.

You can leave a review of your store experience by selecting ‘Find a Store’ under step 2 on the Get Started page. Select the store location where you’d like to provide feedback, then fill out the requested information.

I recommend you do that.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, I inquired at a Wal-Mart in Mississauga, ON about 3 weeks ago, and they said they only sell the PM SIMs with the activation of an account. Not sure about other Wal-Marts though.