cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Public Mobile Retail Launch

yes i bought it for 5, I wasn't being serious about the $9 pricetag Smiley Happy keeping the sim as a spare. 

but in all honesty I would  probably have to give the sim card away or offer some cash + sim card to even get a referal with current pricing.  hopefully there will be some nice promos soon. but i fear we will have to wait for 5g to be mainstream to get our LTE prices down.

PS  I often gave people a sim card if they refered me as a thank you.  but now....

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Glad to hear iy
Oracle

Early cancellation fees? I signed up with Koodo, 1 or 2 year tab, can't remember. I cancelled it and payed my tab only after 15 days or so. That's how I got a great deal on an iPhone 6 for my girlfriend, now it's her daughters on Public Mobile Smiley Happy RFD Smiley Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mimmo_L

I gathered you were kidding Smiley Wink

@Rockdaddy22

Huh...I always thought Koodo was a no contract place, and that was one of it's selling points...

But let's keep in mind, my cancellation fees were before Rogers bought out Fido...that was about 15 or so years ago now...

Oracle

Tab or contract what's the difference really. I guess I thought of the tab as the contract
Mayor / Maire

Hopefully No Frills, President's Choice could also be included in Sims as well

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rockdaddy22, essentially the tab is the contract now, but back in the day if you wanted to leave a contract you would've been hit with a bunch of cancellation fees, while for the tab you would just pay off whatever left you had to pay of your phone.

@Watoko@Rockdaddy22

"Back in the day"? You make me sound so OLD Smiley Surprised Don't tell me @Rockdaddy22 is one of those people who stick smartphones/iPods in car cassette players to dock them! LOL, j/k!

https://goo.gl/images/Cv9hTM

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

LMAO! Cat LOL

I'm only 25, but technology moves fast!