cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Public Mobile Retail Launch: SIM cards now at Walmart!

The last Walmart i was in.. has ZER0 SIM cards...unless you buy a phone that comes with a SIM card.

And they have no Public Mobile SIMs, at all.

Highlighted

Hello @an0n

Thank you for providing us with this specific information. Do you mind sharing which Walmart exactly you went to? 

We will address this issue accordingly. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@1Dani wrote:

I went to Walmart (805 Boyd St, New Westminster, BC) and they would not sell me a blank sim card, this is not the first time I have had this problem with Walmart, they should NOT be listed first on the website or a notation should be made about this problem.  About 40% of the cashiers at this location tell me they do not sell PM vouchers!!!  I went to London drugs instead and had no problem at all buying a blank sim.

You can leave a review of your store experience by selecting ‘Find a Store’ under step 2 on the Get Started page. Select the store location where you’d like to provide feedback, then fill out the requested information.

I recommend you do that.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, I inquired at a Wal-Mart in Mississauga, ON about 3 weeks ago, and they said they only sell the PM SIMs with the activation of an account. Not sure about other Wal-Marts though.