cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Public Mobile Retail Launch: SIM cards now at WOW! Mobile Boutique

@zhadj030 wrote:

I wonder how long will it take for wow reps to complain about the buggy portal of PM.

I would like to be there when they encounter a regex error or a double billed problem . (Can't wait to hear about it Man LOL ). I wonder if they will have to install new browsers in their computers.

Indeed.  I don't think Wow knows fully what they've gotten into by offering to do activations.  I suspect it won't take long before they switch to just selling the SIMS.  $5 or whatever the profit margin for each SIM is, isn't worth the headache of dealing with irate customers.

Mayor / Maire

Yes especially in their case their employees are face to face with annoyed / angry/ confused customers.
One of the advantages here is that you never get to see who ever you are helping or fixing their issue, so there is no human face to vent the anger on .
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Who would want the SIM cards now? Every one was struggling to find one during the Fall promo, but now, everyone is just struggling to get rid of their extra ones. Referrals are no longer possible with these horrible plans
Mayor / Maire

@Jeremy_M can you confirm that WOW locations will also be doing Public Mobile activations?
Oracle

@CalvinW wrote:
Who would want the SIM cards now? Every one was struggling to find one during the Fall promo, but now, everyone is just struggling to get rid of their extra ones. Referrals are no longer possible with these horrible plans

Plans (LTE Promo) aren't exactly bad but they are not as  great as they used to be before.  People are still activating on PM maybe not as much as before but they still are. this means people  are finding some benefits/savings by switching

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A good step going forward to have retail stores for Sim cards. But online Sim shouldn't have been increased to $10. Thats two steps back in a way along with the extravagent prices. Glad i bought a spare sim before the increase.

Mayor / Maire

Glad I got spares when they were free 😉
Oracle

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
Glad I got spares when they were free 😉

Time to sell them for $8.00 Smiley Happy

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Metrotown, Burnaby, BC

IMG_20170804_154207.jpg

Mayor / Maire

Went to a wow kiosk, the moment I told him I am wondering about PM , he rolled his eyes and you can tell that "not again" was all over his face (XD)
He explained that the code they use for registration didn't seem to work in the last 2 days and they weren't able to sign in people and they are waiting from PM on their response. I smiled and left . (End of story)
Basically I was mentally preparing him for the future. Smiley Happy.
Poor mods they have to deal with a lot more problems now .