cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Price Change]: 200MB Data Add-on Now $5

@dabr 

Just wanted to be certain we weren’t talking about two different locations for example where you would actually buy the add-on. Initially I described where I was looking but then decided to add the picture which in hind site made the description redundant.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Impressive! Now this is how you run a cell service company!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 

Theres been quite a few price changes since the last time you were here and im sure youll be pleasantly surprised......all trending down or more for less......

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious 
I'm glad I'm using Public Mobile seeing that they actually apply users feedback! 😀

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes please! A cheap calling only plan would be great.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Noah1 wrote:

Yes please! A cheap calling only plan would be great.

Give me a break!!! What would you describe as cheap!!!?? Show us your comparisons first, within Canada,  to support your request. And how involved are you with the rewards program???????????

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Noah1 

If you added your wish to the list then i think it came true! 1000 free add on minutes and 1gb data add on to boot. That makes the $15 PLAN pretty darn cheap!

Highlighted

@darlicious wrote:

@Noah1 

If you added your wish to the list then i think it came true! 1000 free add on minutes and 1gb data add on to boot. That makes the $15 PLAN pretty darn cheap!

And all we now need is a texting add-on to round this all out... have your say and cast your vote here:

How about a Texting Add-On?

Highlighted

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Noah1 

And all we now need is a texting add-on to round this all out... have your say and cast your vote here:

How about a Texting Add-On?

Whaaaaaaat?? Don’t all plans have unlimited international texting?