cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Price Change]: 200MB Data Add-on Now $5

@Jazz37 wrote:

Excellent, the price of a coffee at some places! 

And most of those places have wifi so you’re all set!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is awesome, thanks PM!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Agreed.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I agree, ditch the 200MB and instead reinstate the 500MB for $7-$8 that would be more preferable 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@makkahn28 wrote:

I agree, ditch the 200MB and instead reinstate the 500MB for $7-$8 that would be more preferable 

If they are now selling 1GB for $15, they will definitely not sell 500MB for $7. But if they made it $8, that would still allow room to see 200MB for $5, so people can choose.

They do similarly for the 200mins, 400mins and 500mins add-ons for $8, $15 and $5. (yes, I know those have different calling areas).

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Let's celebrate by giving everyone 2GB free.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Catherine_T 

Welcome to the community! Im new too but its seems like a pretty friendly place and safely socially distant too. From what ive read so far public mobile reduces prices rather than raise them which is the trend of the other guys. Its a refreshing change. Keep up the great work!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to your new role here @Catherine_T  and thank you for taking the time to share this. Some of us may not use it but for others, I am sure this will be well received. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to public mobile Catherine. This might come in handy for me I don't use much data. Knowing It's only $5  I might just buy as it would take me a long time to use 1gb.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T   That's a good price reduction and a more reasonable cost for the 200MB data, and there probably are some users who might be willing to spend $5 for this now if they only need to access data occasionally. 

However, I was looking at the PM website on my phone and notice that the new pricing doesn't show up there but can be viewed on my desktop.  I think it would be helpful for anyone viewing this information on devices other than their desktops to be able to see the correct pricing/info on all platforms. 

Need Help? Let's chat.