Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The WeBoost system is available from Wilson Amplifiers for $250. You need a cell phone signal even very small, to amplify. The outside antenna must point towards the nearest Bell or Rogers tower and it connects to an amplifier in the cottage followed by a connection to a small indoor antenna. Now you have a stronger cell phone signal for all functions including data. I am really pleased with the results & free WiFi! 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I recently bought 1 GB when visiting a friend for the night in rural Manitoba who just bought a property & didn't have internet service yet. This is great for those one time occurrences of heavier than normal data usage!

Highlighted

very convenient to buy the data only when you need them...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg 

Not great, just bettter than $30. When home internet companies offer unlimited data for cheap, $15 for 1GB is very expensive.

Highlighted

@cavemantoronto It just so happens that I joined PM the same day this price drop was announced. So PM became even better than what I was expecting!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg wrote:

@cavemantoronto It just so happens that I joined PM the same day this price drop was announced. So PM became even better than what I was expecting!

Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving with PM.

Highlighted

It is good thing, I am happy to get my the deal

Thanks

Is any one having problems signing to their account. I have been asked reset and password two times

Highlighted

@andlock I find it happens on my phone when I try to tap the submit button & it accidentally tap the reset password link below the button. It would be nice if PM could put some space between them for the mobile version of that page.