cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

@sarahsong 

What do you need the full speed 4G LTE data for? Unless your watching HD movies on your phone you just end up using more data doing the same thing. But if you really want it there was a another member giving up her 90 day 12gb/$120 plan. Maybe you should private message her before it deactivates..... and have a discussion.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

That won't work if they need to keep the phone numner and will be porting out.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@cellphoneuser1 

No they were going to let the account deactivate rather than pay another 90 days without being able to use the service. It could be a mutually beneficial match .

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Would be nice to see that $10 200MB addon get a price reduction as well, maybe $5 instead?

Also, larger data buckets would be cool!  Maybe $30 for 3GB, $40 for 5GB, $60 for 8GB?  🙂

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon, 

I don't need the new plan $15 - how to keep the original plan $10? Thanks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@swang999 wrote:

Good afternoon, 

I don't need the new plan $15 - how to keep the original plan $10? Thanks.

@swang999   If you changed from the $10 to $15 plan, then you cannot get the old plan back as it was discontinued last year.  You are on the cheapest plan available now.  Sorry.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@swang999  How to keep the $10 plan that you already have? Do nothing. If you want it back after changing to the $15 plan then unfortunately you are out of luck.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@swang999 

This thread isn't about a plan. An add-on is being discussed.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks PM

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just so I understand correctly, is this how it works?

Suppose I have 250mb every 30 days. But I use all 250mb after 15 days this month so I decide to spend $15 for the 1gb add-on. I use 200mb before my 30 day billing cycle is up. The next 3 months I use less than 250mb per month, then in November, I use my 250mb after 10 days. At that point, will it automatically start using data from the remaining 800mb of the 1gb add-on that I previously purchased?

And then still in November, suppose I end up using 500mb of data after using my monthly 250mb, that means I will still have 300mb left waiting to be used the next time I use up my full 250mb monthly allotment?

And when I say "monthly", I do mean every 30 days.