cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

@jonnydoo wrote:

This is great I’ll be signing up for my extra gig right away!

This isn't any type of bonus. As this is now the regular price, there's really no need to be any hurry to subscribe to this add-on, unless you know that you're about to run out of data soon.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

NIce. What about the 200mb? Is this now the old $35 plan?

Mayor / Maire

@zblackma   This is an add-on.  The $35 plan can work on its own.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @cavemantoronto but I was referring to the price 200mb $10, 1gb $15. Like the old $35 plan 1.5mb of total data vs 4.5 on the $40 plan.  Makes no sense.

Mayor / Maire

@zblackma wrote:

Thanks @cavemantoronto but I was referring to the price 200mb $10, 1gb $15. Like the old $35 plan 1.5mb of total data vs 4.5 on the $40 plan.  Makes no sense.

I think the 200mb should be dropped now. Why bother? For $15 you get a gig. It stays on your account until consumed. Before, when the gig was more, the 200mb was less of a value then that but not a large outlay. The 200mb would have to be dropped to $5 to match the value but $15 is not that large an outlay. So again...drop it.

jmnsho

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Headed in the right direction

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

what is the situation if you are on autopay. Do you still see that option in the add on sub-menu

Mayor / Maire

@m87ie wrote:

what is the situation if you are on autopay. Do you still see that option in the add on sub-menu

Buying or having add-ons and having autopay are unrelated. You need Available Funds to buy add-ons.

Good to see, hopefully a roll up data be next 

The price change is a good offer but I purchased this Add-on but then connectivity is too slow it’s taking more time to load up. If you could do something on this situation I think most of them will go for it. It’s too Slow

Need Help? Let's chat.