cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Plan updates + new $10 limited talk and text plan!

I also see the change.

PM.jpg

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How dare PM release such misleading information.  I am sure some of the customers were lured to this plan (or PM) partly because of this feature.

What typically other companies would do in a similar situation is to issue an apology and honour the stated plan with the existing customer.  Only the newly signed up will be subjected to the new plan (without call forward).  But PM choose the easy way out, just flatly deny its wrong doing.  This is the kind of company I refuse to deal with.

Oracle

@econ007 @I would 1 ask pm to honour the original terms of the offer, and if they refuse I would see what ccts can do. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

good idea.  Thanks for the advise.

@slpless, where is this screenshot from?  It means nothing to me unless I know where it's been copied from.

In my post in this thread, my screen shot was from the original post of the advertised plan, in the spoiler, still there as captured by screen shot on the date of my post.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@slpless, where is this screenshot from?  It means nothing to me unless I know where it's been copied from.

In my post in this thread, my screen shot was from the original post of the advertised plan, in the spoiler, still there as captured by screen shot on the date of my post.

In the first post if this thread, you can see the table has been updated and there is a note "Update as of June 11, 2018: This post has been updated to rectify that call forwarding counts toward your plan’s minutes."

Public Mobile

Hey Community,

A recent review of call forwarding on the $10 Limited Talk and Text Plan was done by our team and we’ve found that call forwarding does use plan minutes.

We understand that this is contrary to what has been communicated before, and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. To address this discrepancy, we will be proactively reaching out to customers who have contacted us about minutes lost to call forwarding in order to address their concerns.

Thanks for your patience as we worked through this investigation.

-Public Mobile Community Team   

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

What? This recent update says that others leaving us a voicemail uses up minutes? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. This is an absolute first from ANY service (AFAIK). This makes this plan HORRIBLE as you cannot control your limited # of minutes. YIKES!

So, because of a technical problem, PM is pushing this onto its customers? Terrible decision!

Public Mobile

@pm-smayer97,  if you leave a voicemail for a friend or family member it will use your minutes. Similarly, if you retrieve a voicemail it will use your minutes. If a friend calls you, leaves a voicemail and you choose to not retrieve this message, your minutes will not be used. 

Hope this clarifies things!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Brooke_C

Thanks for clarifying. If that is how it works, that is more in line with what is expected. Then the wording needs to change, because that is not how it reads.