Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting May 12th, 2020 our current promotion of 500MB of bonus data on the $35 plan will be available in Self-Serve, meaning it is available for existing customers. This will be available for a limited time. 

What does this mean for you? 

For a limited time, existing customers can change their rate plan to the following:

• $35 per 30 days
  • 1GB + 500MB BONUS data at 3G speeds (per 30 days)
  • 500MB BONUS data when you sign up for auto-pay (per 30 days)
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text

Important things to know: 

• Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed
  • Previous promotions that have been applied to the account that have been indicated as ‘non-stackable’ will be removed when you switch to this plan. To see if a promotion you currently have applied to your account is ‘non-stackable’ please check the terms of that specific promotion. 
  • If you are already on the $35 plan and would like to receive the bonus data, you will have to switch your plan in Self-Serve

How to get this offer: 

1.Log in on Self Serve

2.Go to “Plan and Add-ons”

3.Select “Change Plan”

4.Select the ready-made plan “$35 for 1.5GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus”. You will have the option of changing your plan immediately or upon the next renewal date.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Team

313 REPLIES 313

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

😟 If it was:

$30 for 2GB 

$35 for 3GB

Game changer!!🙂

@kselmak I agree I have been humming and hawing over this the last couple weeks, should I upgrade but only getting an extra 500mb for $10.00 was not worth it to me and the 5G on the $40.00 plan is just a bit too much, I didn't want to spend the extra money for something I wont use.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Great improvement for $35 plan. Now it actually makes sense to migrate from 25 even with the add-on deal still in place..

Thanks

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V 

Thank you for making this announcement in the community! This really shows that PM has been watching and listening to the current PM customers! I think I may just upgrade to this after May 12th.

I agree that it would have been better as a 30.00 plan but you are still getting 1G of data for 10.00 instead of the 1G add on for 15.00 (sale) or 30.00 (regular price).

Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Offer could be better, but it is better than nothing.  

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks public mobile for offering this plan!

Nice offer would be a great one if it was $30 like the French one. You want the $25 plan owners to go up for the extra gigabyte. 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

Thanks for offering this plan to existing customers also.  However, a better price point would have been $30/month for 2 GB.  Then it would be a more popular plan.  

With the present pricing, if you add extra $5/month ($40 plan), you will get extra 3 GB data per month.  

Agreed. But in the end if your on a 25$ plan, If you through a little 5$ here, and 5$ there, you end up paying a price too high for your budget. Thats why im on the 25$ plan and im not moving to a higher priced plan because im only willing to pay an extra 5$. A 30$ plan like the Quebec promo would be perfect in this situation if all the Public Mobile population could have the option to a plan like that. The 35$ promo with the extra 500MB for us is useless for existing users as we were offered a 3GB plan for the same price a while back ago.

Great! Thanks for offering this to existing customers....its a marked improvement over the current $35/1.5gb plan but I agree this 2gb plan priced at $30 would be a much better option and likely prove to be quite popular.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tiana_V  Blah not impressed, now the Quebec offer is a little more like it 🙄

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for offering this plan to existing customers also.  However, a better price point would have been $30/month for 2 GB.  Then it would be a more popular plan.  

With the present pricing, if you add extra $5/month ($40 plan), you will get extra 3 GB data per month.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Triguy wrote:

It is a great offer especially at the present time  for current customers needing more data.

It would be better if they made it the same as the Quebec deal.

Of which we still don't know, beyond assumptions, exactly what criteria they use to decide that the customer is in Quebec. Particularly when wanting to port in from a different area code outside of Quebec.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a great offer especially at the present time  for current customers needing more data.

Need Help? Let's chat.