cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

@TMS LOL The thing is, once you get dependent on data it's hard to go back,  I i rely on public transit, so I need to have Google maps and my bus schedule with me at all times, And I need to know if there's any delays with the buses or trains So I can take alternative routes if I need to... Plus it's always nice listening to YouTube videos on long bus rides or during my breaks at work because I have no Wi-Fi at work... 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Colinh90

if you watch YouTube don't forget to lower the quality level to either 360p or 480p for more data savings. on a small screen 480p looks as good as 1080p. check your data savings and maybe you'll be able to downgrade to the $40/5gb plan

seems like you're a pretty good sales person! next time offer your referral code to start saving more quickly! in a few months you can easily get that into the double digits

👍

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@gpixel4 When I'm out I keep my YouTube video set at 240p, It's just that I'm always out and about and I also rely on Google Maps heavily, are usually use between four and six GB of data a month But I wouldn't feel comfortable having 5, The 8gig plan is perfect. And I appreciate your advice and help.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Why the $30 2GB promo is unavailable to existing customers in QC? 

Need Help? Let's chat.