cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

I think they are commissioned to sell the higher tier brands, When I switched to public they try to get me to go with Koodo or Virgin, And they pressured me real good but I kept declining and said no.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Colinh90 wrote:

With all these data plans I've had over the Last five years, it's clear that I get around🤣

Originally I was with  freedom 2015,I stayed with them Until I started my new job in 2019 Because freedom wasn't reliable, then I switched to lucky mobile because it was reliable, they pushed me into one of those Lucky to virgin migration plans So I went for it, and I felt very duped for paying higher prices for LTE because they weren't any better than what I had with lucky, So I dumped virgin mobile and went with public a month ago.. I an't paying $65 for eight gigs of data with virgin, And I will not be switching to any public to Koodo migration plans... I've learned my lesson once and I'm not gonna fall for it a second time ..My bill with virgin mobile was so high because they kept bombarding me with random fees

Good for you doing the math and making choices based on math / needs. I think you'll find PM has the better balance for cost and plan options.

I'm surprised that people stay with their expensive plans when PM offers are just as good or better....for much less $$. In some cases it's Mom and Dad paying the phone bill so who cares !!

There are no random fees to deal with here....if you didn't pay for something ahead of time, you don't have it and you won't get dinged for it later.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gpixel4 

$35/3gb! let's go= $33/3gb(ap) destroys Lucky's offer”

Lucky’s got the $30 for 2 GB plan. 
PM needs to match that first. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Nice offer would be a great one if it was $30 like the French one. You want the $25 plan owners to go up for the extra gigabyte. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I agree with @Dunkman 

If the same plan would cost $30 they're would be a mass migration from 25 this month. Lucky wouldn't like it one little bit though. I would probably get a referral too:)

Things are getting better 

Highlighted

Well said. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You are correct. 

Highlighted

Well I pay $40 for 5 GB. Granted I never use it it all. But is it really worth going to 2 GB TO SAVE $5?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin It really depends on your usage. if your average usage is under 2gb then I'd say it's worth the savings. you can always plan ahead and change your plan to a higher data amount if you know you will be needing it

Need Help? Let's chat.