cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

Yes. The moderator is helpful and friendly. So big shoutout to them. But the moderator model is inefficient and time consuming. 

When problem arise, people expect problem been solved in timely fashion, this sending message back and forth is inefficient. I mean would you constantly checking your message? People are busy, especially when kids are at home and still have to dealing with work tasks. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@rentme1987 When problem arise, people expect problem been solved in timely fashion, this sending message back and forth is inefficient. I mean would you constantly checking your message? People are busy, especially when kids are at home and still have to dealing with work tasks

i totally agree with your statement and this is also one of my complaints against pm. but what I've learned to do is avoid them at all costs. you don't really need them at all. you just need to learn how to avoid certain scenarios/causes, that involve your service to be deactivated

the most brought issue that comes up in the forums is auto-pay. don't rely on it, this commonly fails on all 3 carriers. 

each carrier has their respective area where they excel in

• Public - rewards, lowered bill
  • Lucky - best features, closest to a top tier provider
  • Chatr - best customer service

do you want to save money and get the best bang for your buck?

do you need features like esim, universal network call blocking, phone support etc.?

do you rely heavily on a customer support to guide you?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just ventured over to Lucky’s website. Did Public Mobile copy Lucky Mobile’s flash sale?

6161A325-1D4E-4004-80B6-FDFA54131892.jpeg

Highlighted

I just looked at the plans over at Lucky Mobile’s website. They are on par with Public Mobile’s. With the loyalty, PM wins. 👍

Highlighted

83A2736E-4166-4670-9980-44F9410677A2.jpeg

Looks like the $25 1GB plan also has the 128 Kbps (and $40 and $50 plans too). However, the $15 plan does not advertise this. Can anyone confirm or not whether the $15 plan has the unlimited data after using the 250MB?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@TMS not too sure. maybe you should just take the leap and switch. if you don't have many rewards, I would do it

haha smart cookie, you are!

what would be better, pm matching the offer of $30/2gb or offering unlimited data on the 3g data speed plans including the $15 plan?

Highlighted

@gpixel4 Whaoooo! 🤠

let’s see how PM responds to Lucky’s plan first. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

128kbps It's actually really terrible, freedom mobile throttles  around 236kbps and you can still use it but with struggle, I've had Luckys throttled 128kbps And it's so useable you can't even load Google.com with it.. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've had lucky before joining public, and the throttle Speed's were not worth it. I'd rather have seven dollars off my bill at the end of five years then have 128kps, I use anywhere between 4 and 6 GB of data so I chose the 8 gig plan.. 

Highlighted

@Colinh90 

Then you got the old fogeys like me  still on the old $10 plan with zero data. Lol 😂 

Need Help? Let's chat.