cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: PROMO: $30 for 2GB, Limited Time Offer

does this new plan mean you get 1.5 gigs of data every month or 2 gigs of data every month?

thanks

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@phillip2446

The $30 plan you can get up to 2gigs.

1.5 gigs right away and you have to add autopayment to your account for an additional 500mb bonus. So you would get a total of 2 gigs with auto-pay per 30 days.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

You get 1.5GB and another 500 MB as long as you have autopay setup every month.

Highlighted

Just wondering I have the 15$ account and if I go to this prom offer; 2 gig's of data and phone plan with text and talk, I'll need to sine up for auto pay. Will I still get the bonus of the 1$ off each monthly billing cycle? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@michealkearns78 wrote:

Just wondering I have the 15$ account and if I go to this prom offer; 2 gig's of data and phone plan with text and talk, I'll need to sine up for auto pay. Will I still get the bonus of the 1$ off each monthly billing cycle? 

The 4 rewards carry with the account. As long as you have an active plan, you will continue to get valid rewards deducted off the plan cost.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

As long as you have autopay setup the $2 reward will continue.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TriguyI thought the reward for autopay is $2.

@michealkearns78if you are receiving $1 reward, it must be for something else.

To earn the $2 autopay reward, you can follow the instructions here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay

Highlighted

I upgraded my plan and paid for it (on top

of the $25 I’ve already paid for this month), but I still don’t have any additional data and my plan hasn’t been changed on my account. It has been over a week since I changed the plan and no results. How do I proceed? Thank you!

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Amanda17 hi there are two options when changing your plan. " change immediately" or "change at next renewal date" which option did you pick?

to confirm you have a plan change in progress. login to your self serve click "plans and add-ons" tab. check to see if there is a pending $30/2gb plan

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Amanda17 

In almost all cases you want to choose “change at next renewal” so you don't lose the remainder of your existing 30 day plan. The system will automatically change you to the plan you selected at the end of your Current 30 day plan. Sounds like you maybe didn’t notice the two buttons down at the bottom so nothing has changed yet.

AE_Collector