cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PROMO: $30 for 2GB, Limited Time Offer

I took advantage of this offer today starting my next billing period!

Thank you PM!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just signed up for this deal as a new client today.

Thanks!

Highlighted

I saw Freedom recently published $30 - 3 GB prepaid offer, will Public mobile be able to match that? I have so many friends who want to switch to Public mobile but now they are in a dilemma. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ruturaj wrote:

I saw Freedom recently published $30 - 3 GB prepaid offer, will Public mobile be able to match that? I have so many friends who want to switch to Public mobile but now they are in a dilemma. 

@ruturaj   It's quite unlikely PM would match Freedom's plan but PM does offer add-on data that doesn't expire until used up completely to supplement current plans and that can be useful if anyone needs just a little more data until their plan renews and resets their plan data allotment.  However, Freedom's 3GB for $30 is a good price.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ruturaj Public Mobile has not been directly competing with Freedom Mobile plan prices for a couple or few years now.  I don't see this new Feeedom plan being matched.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ruturaj It depends on where your friends live. If they live in a area that has good Freedom Mobile covrage then they can go for it. Most of the time the Freedom Mobile network isint the greatest and coming to public's 30$ plan and loosing a Gig isint a big deal. Also in the end it will be cheaper than Freedom Mobile if you factor in the rewards. I pay under 20$ a month on that plan right now. 

Highlighted

I have signed up for the new plan a couple of weeks ago and it is not reflected in my account. The change plan/add-on function is down for over a week and I am unable to confirm the change. What do I do from here?  

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@X-plore wrote:

I have signed up for the new plan a couple of weeks ago and it is not reflected in my account. The change plan/add-on function is down for over a week and I am unable to confirm the change. What do I do from here?  

I believe that I can safely say that the self serve plan change feature hasn't been down for a week. Otherwise,there would have been more complaints about this.  Can you try clearing your browser's cache and then try again?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@X-plore when is your next renewal date?  Do you choose the option to change at next renewal? Thanks 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If all goes well my plan is renewing to this one tonight 🙂 great timing too, I'm without home internet at the moment due to a move and some miscommunication... This should help hold me over in the meantime !

Side note fun fact : koodos latest promo is 2gb for 45... This is still way better. I don't know why I feel the need to check... I guess just making sure I made the right call type thing, possibly some nostalgia too. So far so good in my choice though! Lol

Some of the plans are crazy though, 20gb, does anyone ever even come close to using that much ? Do people regularly stream 1080p movies via data that I'm unaware of ? I don't get it, lol. For myself this 2gb deal presented itself and I thought "ooo yay extra data, good deal' but I'd never need 20gb in 30 days lol