cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.

Love the design!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are there any in-store exclusive plans or offers?

Are the prices of the SIM cards the same?

@Alan_K It would be wonderful if Apple was able to issue SIM cards for new iPhone purchases. Smiley Happy

I'm gonna go see of anyone is there to help me with my issue

Kiosks open the day after I order one online after issues at the Marlborough Wal-mart. I am not even sure if they sent it yet, Thursday and I don't know where my SIM is. I wanted to get the $40 plan, but no sim to activate... Great... now I will have to take an iferior plan, or buy another SIM. sigh

Oracle

@canadiantech wrote:

Kiosks open the day after I order one online after issues at the Marlborough Wal-mart. I am not even sure if they sent it yet, Thursday and I don't know where my SIM is. I wanted to get the $40 plan, but no sim to activate... Great... now I will have to take an iferior plan, or buy another SIM. sigh

@canadiantech  I've sent you a private message.  Please check your inbox.

@canadiantech wrote:

Unfortuantely, you need to activate service before the end up day (EDT) on Monday to secure the current version of the $40 plan.  To do that, you would need at least the digits on the sim card to activate it. If you know a friend who is able to locate one from a store that is willing to sell without activation, you could go that route, and the friend could give you the sim card at a later time as long as you activated it before the deadline.  Else, you could activate in-store if it's convenient for you.

• Love the bicycle charging station idea!! 

I saw them at the Richmond Center location! Free SIM card Easter special.

The kiosk set up looked cute.

@slash407 wrote:

looks liek the kiosks are staffed. That sux, was hoping for a self serve experience, true to form with PM

hope they make there way east sooner than later

Yeah, an unstaffed kiosk operating like a vending machine would have been totally awesome, and would be a truly unique kioks idea true to Public Mobile form as @slash407 already said.

Am I the only one that doesn't like to exercise to charge my phone? I can't be the only one subcribed to Public not ashamed to admit I don't want to exercise.