cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Online SIM delivery may be longer than usual until Canada Post rotating strike has ended

@rubs wrote:

All OK. Now have the card, received in the mail today. Typical Yellowknife service - as fast as molasses in winter.

When you set up your account don't port your number right away. Select a new number and make sure everything is working properly then go to self serve and port.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Online SIM delivery may be longer than usual until Canada Post rotating strike has ended

I would honestly recommend to everyone to go your nearest Walmart (or particapting retailer) and get your sim card there. It is even possible for them to start up your cell phone transfer there too. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to Walmart and bought the sim last saturday.

Activated immediately. I am trying the service now.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

man the way they are automating cellphone service, they need to automate mail delivery BRING ON THE DRONES....the hell with mail delivery. They are always on strike it seems

Mayor / Maire

@slash407, unionized workers have been fighting against corporate greed, and for workers rights and working conditions for years, and that is how many non unionized workers get the same benefits via legislation.

Unions do not go on strike just to be a disturbance.  It’s a choice they make to stand up for all workers.

Bringing in drones is no solution, as the drones take away jobs, and without jobs, economies. Slow, and we are all worse off in the end.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pick up SIM card at any walmart

Mayor / Maire

@Jencho wrote:

Pick up SIM card at any walmart

Or London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets - will all sell a SIM.

It's been reported that some Walmarts won't sell just the SIM.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Walmart cell phone staff are sneaky

I went in to get a SIM card at Mississauga Walmart and he stated that public mobile has cell phone issues 

That I should get koodo.

Same thing happen to my husband he went to a Toronto Walmart same thing salesperson was informing my husband to get koodo because public mobile has dropped calls 

Mayor / Maire

@Jencho wrote:

Walmart cell phone staff are sneaky

I went in to get a SIM card at Mississauga Walmart and he stated that public mobile has cell phone issues 

That I should get koodo.

Same thing happen to my husband he went to a Toronto Walmart same thing salesperson was informing my husband to get koodo because public mobile has dropped calls 

I got that from Telus when I was thinking of changing. Telus! It was all about customer service though...not the actual service. The service works perfectly fine as far as I know.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Brooke_C @Moderator_Team Now would be the perfect time to announce support for E-SIM devices!