cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Online SIM delivery may be delayed until Canada Post’s service backlog has cleared

My friend's card is delayed. She got it today and the $25 promotion is over. Sad.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Online SIM delivery may be delayed until Canada Post’s service backlog has cleared

@Zhuoyu wrote:

My friend's card is delayed. She got it today and the $25 promotion is over. Sad.

@Zhuoyu if your meaning the online 25$ referral it is still ongoing until jan 1 2019

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Online SIM delivery may be longer than usual until Canada Post rotating strike has ended

Not sure if this would relate to my issue at all, but I ordered a sim card back in november and I still haven't received it. I got an order confirmation in an email, I have a receipt and everything, but no sim card. I even tried phoning Public Mobile which was no help as I need a public mobile phone number to speak to somebody. pressed 0 and everything, no help. this might just be a big confusion and maybe the canada post strike affected my order? not sure. But I can't do anything until I have an account, which I can't create because I don't have a public mobile phone number....

Thanks!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Online SIM delivery may be longer than usual until Canada Post rotating strike has ended

This thread can probably get taken off of the main front community page

i ordered 2 sim cards dec 26 got email dec 27 said they were shipped but still no sim cards 

still waiting 

Mayor / Maire

@animal41, that works out to about 4 working days.  Are you in a remote area?  If it doesn't show up within the next few days, I would contact the moderators via private message and see what the next step is.  From what I have heard, Canada Post is pretty much caught up with their backlog.

no i am not in remote area  no big deal i went in to london drugs and bought a couple more they will show up some time in the near future i hope 

I ordered 3 sims cards a while back to get the deal for me, my roommate, and my girlfriend... just got them yesterday.

So no deal for us now?

Mayor / Maire

@kenifana- I think you are out of luck.  When a promotion ends, it ends.  There is currently no way to lock in the promotional rate unlest the account is set up and active. There are always new promotions.  Hopefully the next one will be to your liking, and you can take advantage of it.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can't believe this is still an ongoing issue 🤦‍♂️