Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Systems Outage - Update: Clear Cookies/Cache

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

New Update:

We are pleased to report the Systems Outage issue has been resolved. We thank you for your patience and support as we worked to get our site page up and running.

Please Note: After multiple tests we can confirm the platform is stable. If you are still having issues, this may be due to caching and cookie blocks. Please try the following:

1. Restart your browser 

2. Clear Cache/Cookies 

3. Login into My Account

Thank you for your understanding,

- Public Mobile Team 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Community, 

We heard your feedback and understand some customers are still experiencing issues. Our technical teams continue to work on resolving the problems.  

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences in our Community. We will continue to update this thread as more information becomes available.

Please be aware of the following impacts:

Some pages are down on publicmobile.ca. This includes:

• My Account & Rewards
  • Account changes via SIMon

Existing Customers: limited account management including, check account usage and balance, make payments with a registered card, manage pre-authorized payments, and paying with a voucher  via IVR by dialing 611 on your phone.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The Public Mobile Team

219 REPLIES 219

mpol123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a number I can call to speak to a live person?

I do not know my pin number.

I need to reactivate my account ASAP!!!!!

daniel027

Thank you, has been an issue for me just logging in trying to renew my US roaming via wifi on iPad and iPhone, trying 4 different browsers. Fortunately I was able to get to the community and open a ticket there, so my roaming was renewed by a helpful agent. Best of success resolving the problem.

Lookingforadeal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you...  I tried 3 phones, a laptop and 3 browsers...    relieve to know it is a real problem bein worked on.

ElaCanada

Thanks .. I thought it was only me 😁

planchangeplz

Thanks for updating, I was wondering why I couldn't get into my account and rewards at all, much less transfer my old phone number over!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @J_PM 

and it is affecting activation, too?  Better fix it quick then

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank OP for the updated

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks, I thought it was my PC.

mixim10