cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@john316 wrote:

Does this bonus data has validity?

It'll be available as an add-on, won't expire until all used up but might take upto 7 days for it to be added to your account after activation.

Edit: Apparently it should only take upto 3 days (not 7) before the data gets added to the account.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@Alan_K wrote:

Just over 12 hours left to take advantage folks- let a friend know! Smiley Happy

Wishing everyone a great weekend- I'm going to be glued to my TV on Sunday night for the Raptors game.

Good offer - but I feel a bit dumb because I couldn't figure out how to buy a Sim on line.

Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

Good offer - but I feel a bit dumb because I couldn't figure out how to buy a Sim on line.

Really? There was a direct link in the OP announcement. The Get Started link up top will get you there too. The sale's over now though.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think Public mobile should increase the data amount in the plans because other company plans offer 10gigs at LTE speeds for $50 and we only have 8 gigs at 3G speeds at $50

Oracle

@Cbreda1 wrote:

I think Public mobile should increase the data amount in the plans because other company plans offer 10gigs at LTE speeds for $50 and we only have 8 gigs at 3G speeds at $50

@Cbreda1  public typically is cheaper overall prices than the other brands. But if a competitor has a better deal, then why not switch to them, that is one of the benifits of not being tied down to a big device subsidy 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cbreda1 wrote:

I would love to have 10GB LTE for $50..... but that't not available in my market.

GO RAPTORS!!!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A new email address that has not been used for public mobile is all you will need to get this deal plus the new sim card. As far as I can see they do not track by street addresses.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ButterzStreet address is hard to verify without a credit check.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered a sim card 3 weeks ago but have not activated it yet, can I activate it now for this  bonus 5 GB deal?

Mayor / Maire

@LifeTime01 wrote:

I ordered a sim card 3 weeks ago but have not activated it yet, can I activate it now for this  bonus 5 GB deal?

Unfortunately no.Smiley Sad