cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@bc731 wrote:

how do i let it lapse? 

Stop paying.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

I would buy another one but i don't loose the payment to this one  especially when i'm not using it.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@bc731Unfortunately there is no way around it other than forfeiting.. since Public Moble is a PrePaid service in the end.

Mayor / Maire

@bc731 wrote:

I would buy another one but i don't loose the payment to this one  especially when i'm not using it.

The promo is for new customers so you would have to start again. Did you port a number over from elsewhere? If so, you'll need to port back and then port back in again.

It just burns my britches these reps in stores. To have said that is a flat out lie. To have hedged and wondered and maybe then well maybe fine. But dang.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@z10user4 Luckily i haven't port the number over yet.  

I went back to the store to look for the rep (also the manager) but he was not. I left my contact for the manager to call me back to resolve this. I felt misled and cheated.  So fustrating.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son is a client of Public Mobile but with my credentials (email and credit card) as he is still a minor.  If I get a Sim card for myself is that considered a new client.  I will be porting my mobile number from Rogers?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ldituriYes as long as you use a different email (it is required anyways).. you are a new client.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ldituri wrote:

My son is a client of Public Mobile but with my credentials (email and credit card) as he is still a minor.  If I get a Sim card for myself is that considered a new client.  I will be porting my mobile number from Rogers?

@ldituri You would need to setup a seperate account with a different email but you can use the same cc info. Also don't forget to use your son's number as a referral when signing up 

thank you

Does this bonus data has validity?