cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

So does it mean if i just use my allocated plan data for lets say a year, by end of year i i ill have this extra 5gb on my account?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@ritspyes as long as your account is active.

@GinYVR are you an employee of public mobile? Just wanted ro confirm that i have right information before i go for this offer.

@GinYVR are you an employee of public mobile? Just wanted ro confirm that i have right information before i go for this offer.

@ritspThe only employees here have PM or MOD labels next to their names.

Ok thanks.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Earlier they had promotion for 3GB for porting from Bell and that time it was clearly mentioned as long as you continuously maintain account  add of 3GB is for every month continues.

Can you please clarify, that new customer will get 5GB add on every month similar to the above?

@PrasadrmNope new customer will only get 5GB ONCE.. that's what ONE TIME means.

@Prasadrm wrote:

Earlier they had promotion for 3GB for porting from Bell and that time it was clearly mentioned as long as you continuously maintain account  add of 3GB is for every month continues.

Can you please clarify, that new customer will get 5GB add on every month similar to the above?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to cancel my SIM order how can i do?

@Alan_K wrote:

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. 

@Prasadrm The opening post, part of which I quoted above, states that it's a one-time bonus.