cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@caseythebeagle wrote:

So all three must be true? new sim, new phone # and new e-mail?

Yes.

would the moderators be a little more clear and specific as to what qualifies as a "new" user, please?

My daughter already a user.  With this new promo, I would like to get my wife on the $25/month plan to take advantage of the 5GB.

OK.

What would need to be done in order for her to take advantage of this?  Can I add her onto my current account / e-mail?

PM has a limit of one account per customer. Addidng additional members to your account is not allowd.

Does every (new) user require their own e-mail?

Yes or you can use an email alias if your email provider gives you that functinality.

Why would a new phone # not suffice to qualify for a new user?

See above. You can't have one witthout the other.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

Hi I ordered my sim card 3 days ago but activated it today June 1, 2019, am i eligible to this bonus and if i am, by one time does that mean it's only for 1 month or until we keep our contract. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your quick replies.

A question about referrals:  can a pre-paid user refer a user that will be postpaid? and will all the benefits of being a referrer apply?

thanks

Oracle

@caseythebeagle wrote:

A question about referrals:  can a pre-paid user refer a user that will be postpaid? and will all the benefits of being a referrer apply?

thanks

@caseythebeagle 

With PM, all users are prepaid. There are no postpaid PM plans.

All that's required for one person to properly refer another is for the referred person to enter the referrer's phone number during activation.

Mayor / Maire

@caseythebeagle wrote:

thanks

Post-paid doesn't enter it.

A new customer enters in the number of an active existing number during activation. The new customer gets a $10 credit and the existing customer gets the $1/30 days reward.

@ldituri wrote:

Hi I ordered my sim card 3 days ago but activated it today June 1, 2019, am i eligible to this bonus and if i am, by one time does that mean it's only for 1 month or until we keep our contract. 

Sorry, but this situation fails to qualify for this promotion.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ldituriNo you have to order a new card today via Public Mobile to qualify for the 5GB. Since there is no contract with Public Mobile, the one time 5GB is available for you to use as long as you prepay for a $25 / month service. The data bucket is available for you to use until you exhaust it.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello everyone!

I am a new customer from last Sunday and got my bonus 5GB. Go and inform others and get your $1 reward…😊  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the one time bonus valid for just one month ? Lets Let i use only 2gb out of 5gb in firat month, does the rest of 3gb expires at end of first month or will it on my account until i consume it fully?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ritspIt will be in your account until you exhaust it.