cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

Received sim today June 11th 2019 and subscribe $50.00@Alan_K @will I get 5gb extra

Thanks in advance.

Don

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@robodonster65As long as you use the same email you used to purchase your SIM card I don't see why not.. you should see your bonus in 72 hours.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@robodonster65 wrote:

Received sim today June 11th 2019 and subscribe $50.00@Alan_K @will I get 5gb extra

Thanks in advance.

Don

@robodonster65  If you purchased your sim on June 1st and activated you SIM using the same email that you used for your sim purchase then YES. Otherwise NO.

Mayor / Maire

I ordered the SIM, got it the next Friday (rural out west), activated yesterday (a week later) with autopay and referral and took a bit of time selecting a number and even fiddled with custom 4 digits, called the chosen # to see if someone would answer before finishing, used a prepaid Visa gift card, got a peculiar autopay immediate credit after a few minutes, saw the referral on the referring account...all good.

Overnight, got the $10 referral credit and the 5gb promo. Done. Thanks PM.

@z10user4 wrote:

I ordered the SIM, got it the next Friday (rural out west), activated yesterday (a week later) with autopay and referral and took a bit of time selecting a number and even fiddled with custom 4 digits, called the chosen # to see if someone would answer before finishing, used a prepaid Visa gift card, got a peculiar autopay immediate credit after a few minutes, saw the referral on the referring account...all good.

Overnight, got the $10 referral credit and the 5gb promo. Done. Thanks PM.

It's always good to hear when things work as they're supposed to!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who do I talk to if I haven't gotten my bonus data yet?

I think it's been about 2 weeks.

@erickchung wrote:

Who do I talk to if I haven't gotten my bonus data yet?

I think it's been about 2 weeks.

If you met all the conditions of the promotion and haven't received the bonus data then send a private message to Moderator_Team here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.  It may take upto 2 days to hear back although it should be much earlier.

Edit: Link not working (thanks RossN).    @erickchung  click the envelope icon top right of your post to message the Moderator_Team.  Apologies for the faulty linkSmiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr I believe there is something wrong with your link might wanna check it cheers

@RossN wrote:

@dabr I believe there is something wrong with your link might wanna check it cheers

Thanks for the heads upSmiley Happy

@RossN wrote:

That's a bit strange it doesn't work from my message, so just sent it to my email and it's fine.  Not sure what the issue is, any thoughts?