cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@LifeTime01Unfortunately the bonus is for people who had purchased the SIM card online yesterday. So if you activate you won't get the bonus.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

Good offer - but I feel a bit dumb because I couldn't figure out how to buy a Sim on line.

Really? There was a direct link in the OP announcement. The Get Started link up top will get you there too. The sale's over now though.

Ohhhhh - thanks --- overlooked the "Get Started" link -- now I know better.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Nbhiker wrote:

Would we get 5gig extra each month?

No. The 5gb is an add on. Once you use it up, it’s gone. But at least you can take as long as you want to consume it. It rolls over until it’s depleted. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

oh....no... just missing the offer.... could you resume it... ><

@EstherB wrote:

oh....no... just missing the offer.... could you resume it... ><

Sorry you missed this one, but from the short time I've been around, I've noticed there's often sales and promotions announced. I'm sure really soon another one will pop up that you might also enjoy!

Hi, I accidently activated my sim on a seperate email. Can I switch my email to the one that I purchased the sim with and still get the credit?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@grabybaby wrote:

Hi, I accidently activated my sim on a seperate email. Can I switch my email to the one that I purchased the sim with and still get the credit?

A moderator may help with that. Use the link below to contact them and see if they can get that fixed for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

So I am a new customer.  I activated my sim card purchased on June 1st and have got my 5GB Add on in my account on a $25 plan.  All is good.  Just trying to clarify if this 5GB will reoccur every month.  A "one time" add on does this mean that it is good every month as long as I don't change my plan?  - obviously using up my 500+500 MB of data on my $25 plan first.  Is the 5GB part of my plan now every month or is this 5GB just a one time 5GB thing.  Seems like less of a good deal if it is just 5GB that once used up is gone entirely 

@marshallfamily wrote:

So I am a new customer.  I activated my sim card purchased on June 1st and have got my 5GB Add on in my account on a $25 plan.  All is good.  Just trying to clarify if this 5GB will reoccur every month.  A "one time" add on does this mean that it is good every month as long as I don't change my plan?  - obviously using up my 500+500 MB of data on my $25 plan first.  Is the 5GB part of my plan now every month or is this 5GB just a one time 5GB thing.  Seems like less of a good deal if it is just 5GB that once used up is gone entirely 

The 5GB bonus is one-time.  It does not repeat and you will not receive it again.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@marshallfamily wrote:

The 5GB bonus is one-time.  It does not repeat.

Yes, like @computergeek541 said, but just to clarify, the 5GB bonus does keep pushing the remaining data to the next month until it's fully used up.