cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Number transfer in Self-Serve impacted by ongoing maintenance

@9023061670 if you can't get into your account, know the answer to your secret question,  try the forgot password link to get back into your self service account.  If it fails contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account.  

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Once you have access to your self service account,  use @Jb456 's instructions to change your number. Welcome to the community. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

is this still an ongoing issue as if i call out my number is showing as the number that i asked to have it ported in but all my incoming calls are still going to the landline and i was never given my temporary phone number i can leave the house as i will miss any calls until this is resolved 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@norlin51  that means that the number port is not completed. If it's been more than a week then the port is stuck. Submit a ticket to PM and ask them to investigate the status of your port request.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this company is giving me a major headache. I cant get a representative on the phone and i can transfer my number back to chatr mobile. What the hell  is going on??????? can someone at least call me?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nadege1212  - All support for Public Mobile is done here in the community AND via messaging with the moderators (Public mobile staff).  There is no call center.  That's how prices are kept so low.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nadege1212 

Are trying to close your existing account? Or have you just acgivated and your having some issues involving the port of your number? Support here is relatively fast....initially screened thru the community to determine if its an account issue only fixable by the moderators  or one the comunity can resolve for you. By stating your own thread (posting a question rather than replying to an existing  post) will increase the amount of users responding and the likelyhood it will be resolved quickly. Have you resolved your issue or contacted the moderators? Do you still need help?