cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imager
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Number transfer in Self-Serve impacted by ongoing maintenance

Sounds like an issue begging to be challenged ;-).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LorrainB  As far as I could tell the only LRN telus mobility has in the (807) area code is 456. You will know if that is correct by the new number you chose and the LRN's you were offered.

rayme007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to submit a ticket through bot. I am able to enter the information but the next and submit buttons are greyed out. I did provide information for all the required fields. I am not sure what is going on?

Tags (2)
gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@rayme007  what is the problem?  As long as it doesn't require account access we may be able to help you here. Since you are having problems using Simon. Use this private message link to contact them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

LorrainB

It is ok talked to Telus port people...thy said it can not be done issues with my area.

Thanks

markrobertmcgre

I have submitted two tickets for support to transfer my old koodo number! Can you please give me a time frame on when this will happen?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@markrobertmcgre wrote:

I have submitted two tickets for support to transfer my old koodo number! Can you please give me a time frame on when this will happen?

"To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help. "

Have you checked your sent folder to make sure the message was sent and your inbox for a reply. Envelope icon top right.

markrobertmcgre

Hi JoyLuck,

I have no messages in my sent folder and no reply to my tickets in my inbox!

Are you a member of customer or tech support?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@markrobertmcgre wrote:

Hi JoyLuck,

I have no messages in my sent folder and no reply to my tickets in my inbox!

Are you a member of customer or tech support?

I am a customer on this community public forum.

Look at this:

1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 
markrobertmcgre

Thanks for your reply!

I tried to port it on activation today but it would not let me as it's a koodo number!

Need Help? Let's chat.