cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Public Mobile Pricing

zhadj030 wrote:

Do we know the expiration date . I am thinking about getting my father one of those low data plans but last time I sent him something it took 7 business days to reach him, so I don't want him to receive the sim card once the promo is over , and I don't want to activate a sim now and lose a full week of service he is not using. (One of those remote areas where either Videotron or Rogers won't reach there , only Bell)

@zhadj030

My understanding is that only the $45/4GB LTE is considered as promo. The rest is supposedly the new pricing, available for the forseeable future.

Mayor / Maire

@wetcoaster , I did not realise that. I am really getting old Smiley Sad and out of touch)

Mayor / Maire

zhadj030 wrote:

Do we know the expiration date . I am thinking about getting my father one of those low data plans but last time I sent him something it took 7 business days to reach him, so I don't want him to receive the sim card once the promo is over , and I don't want to activate a sim now and lose a full week of service he is not using. (One of those remote areas where either Videotron or Rogers won't reach there , only Bell)

Don't forget you can buy sim cards at wow mobile and Walmart so there is no waiting if you don't want to.

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo_L

The nearest wow or Walmart is about 5 hours away. Only Bell shops (just 1 shop) is in the village. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is great news.  Pricing definitely seems a bit better now (and the $45 promo available to everybody is a great deal too, I'm hoping to pick up a few more referrals with it).  I'm not sure if you necessarily listened to *us*, or listened to your sales numbers over the summer, but either way I'll take it. Smiley Happy

Oracle

@zhadj030 What town is that? Just in case someone nearby has a spare.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Mayor / Maire

Luddite wrote:

@zhadj030 What town is that? Just in case someone nearby has a spare.

chisasibi, QC

I doupt anyone lives there XD, it is in the middle of nowhere

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I did notice something weird on the pricing, the 3GB ($105/90 days) vs 3GB + 3GB Bonus ($120/90 days) ...(the 3G plans)

Here's the thing, it's not a bonus if you're paying for it.  (which is an extra $15/90 days) 

It's not really a complaint, and I'd never sign for it, I'm just saying that if you're paying extra it's not a bonus. Perhaps just remove that one plan that doesn't include the "bonus"...

Mayor / Maire

Overall better pricing, will hopefully go lower in the future/with promos, but a least enough to think about talking of PM to people...

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Really like the new plan options users to really customize their plan according to their needs.