cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: New Public Mobile Pricing

Merci de nous avoir ecoute et de ramener quelques-unes des options les plus abordables. Conservez les reductions et les options de regime a  venir. Je suis decu que Public Mobile ne ramene pas l'option de 1 Go pour les plans de 90 jours et les plans de texte nationaux (contre le monde) pour les plans de 30 jours ou de 90 jours.

Mayor / Maire

danielj wrote:

Thanks for listening to us and bringing back some of the more affordable options. Keep the discounts and plan options coming. I am disappointed that Public Mobile did not bring back the 1GB option for the 90-day plans and the national (vs global) text plans for either 30-day or 90-day plans.

@danielj

Well, there is a 90 for 90 plan now, see the discussion here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/90-for-90-days-IS-BACK/m-p/186917#M2068...

IMHO, the options are well rounded out now, no need for more. And the times of offering messaging with limitations are (or should be) long gone.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you very much @Jeremy_M.

This is a good and a welcoming move by PM.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

CalvinW wrote:

The prices are more reasonable now, maybe I will get back to referring. Only if the $45 4GB plan was with Canada wide calling, then I’m sold for sure 

Well - for $8 you can add 200 Canada & US LD MINS - it doesn't expire untill you use up the bucket of mins.  For me that's sufficient to last months - but for others maybe not.

Terrible. Just bad> nothing gret to see here

Oracle

voucherking wrote:

Uhmm, you are the first one, lord. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

NDesai wrote:

voucherking wrote:

Uhmm, you are the first one, lord. 

@NDesai there is always one. Smiley Happy

Thank you! The low data buckets will be very useful for some people I know. 

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo_L Two, actually. Robot tongue 

Mayor / Maire

I just don't understand some people.  If the deals posted are cheaper than what they have, and a suitable comparison, it's a no brainer.

i don't need CANADA WIDE anything day to day, but the texting to anywhere around the world is crazy!  Heck, I don't even need province wide calling, as I rarely call outside my landline local calling area, and my family are all on Facebook Messenger.

Unless you consistently use more than 200 minutes a month of long distance, by the $8 addon.