cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: New Public Mobile Pricing

Having a credit card is more of a double edge sword. If your able to manage your spending and are then able to pay your balance it is great (it helps build credit history which is important for the time comes to buy a house). But it can lead to problems if you’re not able to manage your spending and make appropriate payments. Having a credit card does not mean you have credit card debt. There are options out there. It is not for everybody. If it is not for you @randolphbenoit it is fine. I am happy @randolphbenoit you were able to find an option that was right for you.

@danielj wrote:

Having a credit card is more of a double edge sword. If your able to manage your spending and are then able to pay your balance it is great (it helps build credit history which is important for the time comes to buy a house). But it can lead to problems if you’re not able to manage your spending and make appropriate payments. Having a credit card does not mean you have credit card debt. There are options out there. It is not for everybody. If it is not for you @randolphbenoit it is fine. I am happy @randolphbenoit you were able to find an option that was right for you.

You are so right. I have had a CC for a great many years and have never paid 1 cent in interest. I have a rewards card that waves the fee if i keep a min in my bank account so I never have to pay for it and i have paid for so many trips with the rewards it is amazing. 

But like you said you have to be disciplined, i always pay of the CC before the due date, hence no fees. Even though I have never carried a balance, like you said it gave me a great credit rating. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's great news! Thanks for sharing. Could you have a detail how much data buckets and/or how many can be offered? I'm a low user so will be intereted in.

Hi @a337yi, may you please remind us or provide more detail on which previous post and/or plan you are refering to? For details about any current plans being offered check out https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans and be sure to look at the build your own plan options.

Mayor / Maire

New pricing table Smiley Happy

I changed the design a little bit, I think it makes it easier to compare...

Enjoy!

PM price chart nov 21 2018.png

Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

New pricing table Smiley Happy

I changed the design a little bit, I think it makes it easier to compare...

Enjoy!

PM price chart nov 21 2018.png

@Someone_here

Nice job! Thanks for doing the legwork again!