Re: New Public Mobile Pricing

Someone_here wrote:

a.png

@Someone_here

Nice work.  I'm saving this for reference.  Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

mimmo_L wrote:

@danielj  everything can not be as it once was.  from what i have read from oracles the "3g"  speed is actully not bad for basic web stuff even youtube.   so the new 90 day $90 plan is actually a little better than the old one as you get the global texting  and a little more data.  you will likley not be using data to watch youtube or anything data intensive with only 1gb so 3g should be more than enough bor basic things.

Another option you could do is get a talk and text plan for $73 after autopay and buy the 30$ data addon (which will be at LTE) the cost would be 103$/90 days but if you really dont use data that much the data could actally roll over into your next period as it doen't expire untll used up. If you make the data last 4 months (250mb.month vs 333b) you are basically almost at $30/30 days...  My mom and and another friend do data this way.

@mimmo_L  Everything can not be done at once but overall an officially "4G" $90 for the 90-day plan would be nice to have. Be even nicer if it was to include global texting and if they possible made the plan 1.5GB. It being global texting and 1.5GB at 3G vs 1 GB at 4G it is comparable and is possibly better for people that will use global texting and more data, them bringing back the options and it possibly have it cheaper for those who won't be using it would be even better. It would overall be nicer if it was an official plan over having to play around with add-ons. Overall hopefully they continue to bring back more options and better pricing.

Mayor / Maire

Should have seen that both Canada talk+text with and without 1.5GB "3G" data are the same price... So don't choose that plan without data Smiley Wink

Someone_here wrote:

a.png

Mayor / Maire

New updated pricing chart! (bonus data ended today without warning for 4G plan)

b.png

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The prices are definitely better.  Thank you, PM. Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Love to see lower prices but sad it not retroactive to to current users! Also if I want to change to lower price for same package I currently on cant change at all unless I add more money to the account!pricechange.jpg

Mayor / Maire

@randolphbenoit

Schedule a future dated plan change so that the system will apply the new pricing on your next renewal. This way you don't loose any money.

Mayor / Maire

@randolphbenoit as @wetcoaster suggested, click the button on the right that says "change on next renewal date".  It won't cost you a penny today, and will take effect with your next renewal

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I got message earlier and already done so!

Another quick question: Province-Wide calling... If I happened to be out of the province on a trip can I call back to my home province? or need long distance addon?

As fine print says need long distance if being called (incoming) while outside but fuzzy on calling back home....

1. Province-Wide option includes outgoing calls you make anywhere in Canada to a number with an area code in the same province, and incoming calls you receive while you are in your home province. A Long Distance Talk Add-On is required to receive incoming calls while you are outside your home province.