cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JK8
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: New Province-Wide Calling Plans + Limited-Time Offer on Canada-Wide Calling Plans

@courtneyf wrote:

I have the current $25 plan that is turning into a $30 canada wide plan. Do I need to switch my plan over in order to keep my $25 price? Also when is the sale up as I have someone who wants to join?

If you are currently on the $25 Canada Wide calling plan it will be grandfathered. You do not have to do anything.

Luddite
Oracle

Re: New Province-Wide Calling Plans + Limited-Time Offer on Canada-Wide Calling Plans

@courtneyf  When PM runs a "Promo" without an announced end date, it ends whenever; sometimes a few weeks, sometimes months.

The end point usually appears ONLY as an edit in red to the original announcement.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I think the promo will run for 30 days from Feb 16 2021. It appears to be a form of a 30 notice to existing customers of a change, more so for any existing customer that was planning a change at the end of their cycle. For existing customers, not a big deal as their plan was grandfathered. Plus it’s a push for any potential new customers for any plan other than the $15 plan. So maybe get serious by March 10 or so?

Haniehrs1989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I am confused.

I have a 1G plan 25$ Canada-wide since Dec 2020.

It means that I should pay 30$ now and I should renew my contract? Because in my account is written it expires my plan! Will the previous customers change the rate plans with auto payment?

JK8

@Haniehrs1989 wrote:

Hello

I am confused.

I have a 1G plan 25$ Canada-wide since Dec 2020.

It means that I should pay 30$ now and I should renew my contract? Because in my account is written it expires my plan! Will the previous customers change the rate plans with auto payment?

If you are currently on the $25 Canada wide calling plan do nothing. It will be grandfathered.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The wording in this message is very confusing.

You need to pay 5 dollars for canada wide unlimited.

If I want to keep my plan, I need to get a new plan at 5 dollars less.

JK8

@59 wrote:

If you are currently on a Canada Wide calling plan and you are happy with it do nothing. It is grandfathered. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@59 wrote:

Hi @59 your present plan is grandfathered, which means you keep your present plan as is until you change plan.  When that happens, you cannot to back to your old plan.

I hope this helps

RosieR

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@59 wrote:

If you were on a plan before Feb 16 2021 your plan was grandfathered. If you want to change your plan while they are on sale for the $5 off you would only want to upgrade. And the on sale plan should also be grandfathered as long as it does say that it is not. Any one that is happy with the old $15 plan would be a fool to make a change to the new one. 

homelifegolcond
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

joke

Need Help? Let's chat.