Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons

Thanks,love it!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks to Public Mobile for all the promos and announcements.  

I would like to make a suggestion to hopefully help to clarify eligible dates to avoid confusion and help people not to waste time looking back into too many posts to find answers.

My suggestion is to put in eligible dates of each new promo and new announcement for any limited time offers.  You can add these in brackets after the name of the announcement like for instance eligible from start date to end date.

This would really be a beneficial addition if done on all new announcements.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What happened to the 400 Minutes of International Long Distance for $15.00? You may be offering more options, but you have also made calling more expensive. This is not what I'd call better service, considering that there was talk in the news that the CRTC plans to make changes that will make cell phone use cheaper, not more expensive.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@daengelhardt wrote:

What happened to the 400 Minutes of International Long Distance for $15.00? You may be offering more options, but you have also made calling more expensive. This is not what I'd call better service, considering that there was talk in the news that the CRTC plans to make changes that will make cell phone use cheaper, not more expensive.

It's gone. But look at one of my previous posts that shows what happened. I feel it is a very good change. There is much more variety but in different bundles. You will have to know what you need and what you don't. And overall it may cost more as you may have to have more than one bundle. But keep in mind they don't expire until exhausted and some of the calls have decreased in the per minute price. PM has done a great job here as many were asking for more destinations. They have done a good job in  putting the higher price per minute calls in their own bundle. And also keep in mind any older bundles you may have are still there to use until exhausted. 

Highlighted
Oracle

I had similar reservations re the price increase of the 300 minute plan, but after a little reflection I realised most people I call is via whatsapp so really not a big deal, my wallet is safe.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Yes, and I do often use FaceTime audio. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

There was only the one category that went up in price and really, International calling from your cell phone is usually at a fair bit of a premium price compared to the cheapest calling cards you can get. But prices On these add-ones seem pretty good to me still. All other prices got even better plus a bunch of countries added that were simply unavailable before. And of course there are many other options available to make long distance calls if PMs prices are too high.  So price wise I cant really make a bug fuss about this.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just a question re International Talk - I would like to recommend that Public Mobile look at including Trinidad and Tobago on the International List.  That would be very beneficial to many of us Trinis living in Canada.  I guess I could ask for the other Caribbean Islands also like Barbados, etc.  Also for more of Central and South American Countries.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

You could use Wi-Fi apps like Textnow, Skype, WhatsApp, or Fongo.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Any plans to ever add the ability for international roaming add ons? As in being in the UK for example and needing to call or text Canada without having to rely on being in range of WiFi (textnow, what's app etc) or buying local Sim cards with different phone numbers that no one will answer? 

Not so much needed right now, but in normal safe times... I would love this peace of mind when traveling even if paying extra at the time is needed, so worth it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.