Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons

@mvddtolentino wrote:

Hi,

I would like to check on how can I use the paid $15 for International calls. After I paid it and tried to call, it says that I don't have access for International call.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.

Buying an add on is a 2 step process. You added the funds. You now have to go back in and make the purchase.

Tutorial on add on purchase: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Prefix the number with 011

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having checked the other cell plans available in Canada, Public Mobile has out done itself with these new long distance add-ons.C3E627E6-3CD4-4CC3-A545-74A518ED829B.jpeg

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If I have existing (old LD minutes) and buy these new ones -- let's say I buy the US LD -- which gets used up first if I call a US number? Will the US only bucket get used up first so I can still keep my old International minutes for when I make international calls?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jonavin 

The old add ons will be used first but they will allocate depending on your add ons on the account. So as long as you have a new or old US calling add on then the 400 min old international add on will not be used for US calling. But it has been reported that the old add on works for the new long distance countries on the list.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great job PM

But I hope Egypt to be added among your new list.

Anyone who want Egypt can give me a bravo

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mohabmz 

Maybe in there next round of negotiations. Best sign up some friends and family to increase demand. You can add it to the wishlist and maybe yours will come true!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/The-Community-s-Public-Mobile-Wishlist/m-p/...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Torn

Positive they finally starting to bring back more countries

Negative the system is very confusing, some of the bundles and cost per minute don't make sense (esp when real world rates are within pennies of each other)

More choice is a good thing overall and inclusion of some countries should help

Need Help? Let's chat.