cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: New Activation Portal

Nice. Thanks to PM for the new activation portal.  Improvements may take time with PM but they are appreciated when they arrive.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Glad to read that. The one slide "After" does highlight the changes that will make activation easier. Great job. 👍

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

"Simplification was a key"
Now it becomes too simple > Community is dismissed! 😢

Illuminating "Timed outs" during the activation is a big step that is welcomed. 😀

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Looking at the very first page.....4 easy steps.......it is clear that porting a number can be part of the process. Does  that include any mobile number (including Telus or Koodo)? Also should there be a warning of any numbers that may take a period of time to complete the port...ie land line, VoIP etc?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@LEGO wrote:

"Simplification was a key"
Now it becomes too simple > Community is dismissed! 😢

Illuminating "Timed outs" during the activation is a big step that is welcomed. 😀

The initial layout looks good. And is great that can be done on a phone too. The question is...time outs....and errors in the new layout. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

PERFECT!!!

I hope to use it by end of year for a remaining 'family' activation(s).   [if Public Mobile throws us a bone...]

Fortunately for us, our 3 activations in recent several months have gone extremely smoothly, with no service issues thus far.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

if Public Mobile throws us a bone...

A bone? Where is the bone?! (🐕 sniffs the air...)

I'm looking forward for some as well. 😁

Gunner123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Melinda_H Well this is great news well done to all it can be a frustrating experience for some during activation 😁

JK8
Mayor / Maire

I would suggest confirming your password and pin. Customers may mistype.

confirm.jpg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 wrote:

I would suggest confirming your password and pin. Customers may mistype.

confirm.jpg

Maybe after one types the first field, the 'Confirm' dialogue box populates to prompt a 2nd entering of the same information.   If not, great suggestion @JK8 

EDIT:    Just tried - doesn't seem to prompt 2nd entering of info in password & PIN fields... it certainly should like the e-mail address field.   

Need Help? Let's chat.