cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

Walmart in any Canadian town?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@KonaT yes but you'll probably have to get them to activate the Sim card too because some Walmarts will not sell just the card with the activation.  Having said that you can still get the bonus data in the 35$ or more plan and you can also use a refferal code to get the 10$credit on your new activation! 

This might be a dumb question so forgive me if so but if I'm currently on a $10/month plan and change to the $35/month plan do I get the bonus? Or is it really just for newbies that haven't yet had an account?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@NanaD its just for new activations. Since you can no longer get the 10$ plan you're lucky to have one! 

Thanks for the prompt reply! I don't really want to lose the $10 plan but I was thinking a little bit of data could be useful too... thanks for your inp!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NanaD 

Of course you can get a little bit of data by bumping to the $15 plan, no need to go to $35!

AE_Collector

@KonaT wrote:

Hi guys, if I'm switiching over to Public, I will need to order a sim card.  Can I still get the Black Friday deal knowing my Sim Card does will not arrive in time.  

Also the if extra 5 GB bonus as a add, is that for a month or for as long as I keep the plan?

Thanks

Cheers KonaT

There might still be enough time for a sim card to arrive, but the sim card must be activated while the promotion is still active.  Simply ordering is not enough to secure the promotion unless you buy it from a third party who is willing to give you sim card details to let you activate it before you receive it in the mail.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I read through the comments but i am still not clear about the below question:

We get the 5 gb add on with activation of the 35$ (or greater) plan. But if we change the 35$ plan to a 25$ or the 15$ plan then next bill cycle, we forfiet the 5 gb add on and it goes away? 

Mayor / Maire

@maheshboloor wrote:

I read through the comments but i am still not clear about the below question:

We get the 5 gb add on with activation of the 35$ (or greater) plan. But if we change the 35$ plan to a 25$ or the 15$ plan then next bill cycle, we forfiet the 5 gb add on and it goes away? 

No one is clear. We're still waiting (if ever) for an official reply from @Alan_K or @Tiana_V. Past promos have shown that changing plans doesn't lose the add-on and they had similar wording too. Or the $10 credit promo changing plans up also said no changing of plan.

It would be nice if either could chime in and clear up either the wording or state that the add-on stays.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That is correct per the wording. The discrepancy is that in the past these type of promo add-ons have NOT worked that way so we are hoping for a clarification / confirmation from someone in the know. For now we gave to assume that a change to lower than $35 plan will terminate the add-on permanently.

AE_Collector