cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

@Davery 

And is only tapped into if you use up all of your plans included data before your renewal date. It stops being used on your renewal date as your regular plan data will again be used.

AE_Collector

@AJ9 wrote:

@Tiana_V- It would be an awesome BF deal if it can be revised as:

Activate any $35+/mo plan - get bonus 5GB

Activate any $25+/mo plan - get bonus 3GB

Activate any $15+/mo plan - get bonus 1GB

Any chance if the above request can be reviewed?

My hope would have been an extension until December 2 of the 6 months of $10 discount and allow new customers to combine it with this 5GB one-time bonus data offer. I think that would attract a wider range of new customers.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Quite good that comes with referral of $20 to referrer. 

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes and it rolls over until completely used up. Thus it could last for years as an insurance policy against running out of data. Especially useful if you have a relatively low data plan such as the $15 or $25 plan. Just like the $5/500 minute Canada calling is a great insurance policy if you have the $15 plan that only has 100 outgoing minutes per 30 days.

AE_Collector

Except you can't get this deal with $15 or $25 plans

Tags (1)
Oracle

I am going to throw a few harsh words at this so called black Friday deal.  Frankly I would be embarrased to call this a worthy promo for such an important once in a year sales day.  I am not saying that Freedom is a competitor here, but at least they lowered prices on their plans so that customers can enjoy a real discount.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ckaufman wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes and it rolls over until completely used up. Thus it could last for years as an insurance policy against running out of data. Especially useful if you have a relatively low data plan such as the $15 or $25 plan. Just like the $5/500 minute Canada calling is a great insurance policy if you have the $15 plan that only has 100 outgoing minutes per 30 days.

AE_Collector

Except you can't get this deal with $15 or $25 plans

@ckaufman 

It is so easy to switch to one of those plans, so you can consider it as 5gigs for $10 or $20 depending on the plan you are after. Still a great deal in my booksSmiley Happy

Hi guys, if I'm switiching over to Public, I will need to order a sim card.  Can I still get the Black Friday deal knowing my Sim Card does will not arrive in time.  

Also the if extra 5 GB bonus as a add, is that for a month or for as long as I keep the plan?

Thanks

Cheers KonaT

GR
Mayor / Maire

@KonaT if you have a Walmart or mobile shop or London drugs you could go there an d get a Sim card and activate there instead of waiting for the Sim card!  The 5gb bonus is an add on so it will only get used if you use up your monthly plan data and the bonus will roll over every month until its all used up! Don't forget a refferal code to get a 10$ credit on your new activation also

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It would have been great if it were offered on all plans. That would have attracted many new members, likely.