cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

I already received my second month credit for activating the $15 plan. So the new "Any Plan" promo is working.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

Was working! (Presumably) 

We still don't know for certain that it is over do we? What day did you activate @Jonavin 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It looks like that the 5 GB is a one time add on because mine is finished and I did not get it back in my next month billing cycle. Please correct if am I right?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jum wrote:

It looks like that the 5 GB is a one time add on because mine is finished and I did not get it back in my next month billing cycle. Please correct if am I right?

Correct.  It is one time bonus.

Read the first post,

From November 25 to December 2, customers that activate online or in-store will receive a one-time bonus 5GB of data

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I read in the Community someone wrote that as long as you keep the plan you will have the 5 GB, but it was not true.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jum wrote:

I read in the Community someone wrote that as long as you keep the plan you will have the 5 GB, but it was not true.

You get one time 5GB add-on.  

When the 5GB add-on is consumed, you will not get another one.

The condition of that promo is:

If you change your plan, the one time 5GB add-on will be removed from your account even if you have not used all your 5GB data.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jum  Now that you have used your entire 5gb bonus add on you are free to change your plan on the next renewal. May I suggest the $50 8.5 5gb plan you must have high data needs and assuming you are on the $35 plan is only $15 more for 7gb.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

Are you sure the data rolls over from the 5 GB promotion. I didn't realize it was a one time promotion and I use 0 MB of it but it doesn't look like it's still on my plan

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Janey0111 wrote:

Are you sure the data rolls over from the 5 GB promotion. I didn't realize it was a one time promotion and I use 0 MB of it but it doesn't look like it's still on my plan

Yes, it does. If it's not still there, the most likely explanatino would be that is has been used up.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Janey0111 wrote:

When did you activate your sim card? As I see on link below you were inquiring about PM in May 2019 and were about to sign up but what you wanted became unavailable. The last post from you says plan came back and thanks.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Plan-availability/td-p/364738/page/3