cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@TJCANADA 

The promo says up to 10 days for the renewal credit. It says up to 3 days for the referral credit. Referral credits seem to usually show up overnight. I think the 5gb also shows up overnight.

Edit: ninja'd

They say 2 business days for the 5GB but it could be faster.

Oops. Practice what I preach. Thanks for clarifying that for all readers. Oh well it's all over now anyway.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Has the Fat Lady Sang?

AE_Collector

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm pretty sure I heard Rita MacNeil about 15 minutes ago...

@AE_Collector wrote:

Has the Fat Lady Sang?

AE_Collector

They'll make us wait until morning hoping that they extend.

Something will be back soon....in the morning? Maybe.

AE_Collector

Oracle

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

@darlicious wrote:

Fantastic offer by public mobile for black friday! @Tiana_V  you gave me a teaser and you didnt let me or the community down. And i think @mimmo owes me a drink...wink, wink, nudge, nudge. 

@darlicious @Sure I'm in Peru at the moment come on over, and I will buy you a nice coca tea or a cuscenio cervesa

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

@mimmo wrote:

@darlicious @Sure I'm in Peru at the moment come on over, and I will buy you a nice coca tea or a cuscenio cervesa

A Pisco Sour for me Please!

AE_Collector

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@computergeek541 wrote:

@GinYVR wrote:

@nelsonereenyLog into your selfserve account and check your rewards. If you get a $10 off that means the agent had used his referral code instead of yours.

Doing that won't work quite yet because that member said that the activation was today. The $10 account credit doesn't show up immediately.

Thanks for the heads up. I did read that it could take up to 72 hours to show up so that's important to note. I did check this morning though and I did get the $10 referral credit (as others have said it can be as fast as overnight for it to show up), so it looks like that's what the sales rep must have done after all. Even though my friend is not really that bothered missing out on the credit on her end, I have written to the moderators to let them know about it.

I have wondered about employees at dealers activating customers on PM. I would bet that quite a few have a Referal Code "under the counter" belonging to an employee or employees friend and if employees doing activations proactively asked "do you have a Referal Code" and got a blank stare back they could volunteer "I have a code that I can use for you if you like, you will get an extra $10 credit for using it" and I would think they should get the customers approval before even doing that.

However, allowing the above scenario to happen invariably leads to someone going way too far as they appear to have done in this case which ultimately threatens the existence of this perk for everyone else IMHO.

AE_Collector

@mimmo wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Fantastic offer by public mobile for black friday! @Tiana_V  you gave me a teaser and you didnt let me or the community down. And i think @mimmo owes me a drink...wink, wink, nudge, nudge. 

@mimmo  Do you have some nice crispy cuy to go with that beer?