cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

@iPhoneUser wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@iPhoneUser  Read this experience in the retail section:  Is this experience an agent/retailer scam? Not sure if my link will work but it is the first post on the second page.

No link here Darleen. 

Yes i know...my copy paste and linking skills on Firefox are a nightmare. I would switch back to chrome but it keeps stopping. Desperately need a new battery for my Samsung tablet. But ou can get to thread the old fashion way...search bar or go to retail.

@iPhoneUser  Anyone else having difficulty replying to private messages? I've cleared my cache, changed browsers to no avail. Will try incognito next.... the reply button just wont go anywhere.

Oracle

@darlicious, I have been able to reply to pm's.  I wonder if it was just a momentary glitch.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

@iPhoneUser  Anyone else having difficulty replying to private messages? I've cleared my cache, changed browsers to no avail. Will try incognito next.... the reply button just wont go anywhere.

Yes both PM's and posting replies. Get a red message...go back.....and all input is gone...was like that yesterday too. But I thought, just maybe was slow for Cyber Monday or end of Black Friday specials. 

Yes, I have had the same issue on multiple occassions. After 4pm till about 7pm or so, the Reply or New Message button does not do anything, the wait cursor on the browser toolbar just keeps spinning...

@darlicious wrote:

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

Thank you once again @Tiana_V , I got the 2nd month's credit in my account and my son's account today.

@Tiana_V wrote:

This offer is now expired.

November 25th until December 2nd 11:59PM ET: We’re introducing two new Black Friday Deals: 

• Get your 2nd month free when you activate on any plan online or in-store
    • This will be credited to your account within 10 business days

Highlighted

@AJ72 wrote:

Yes, I have had the same issue on multiple occassions. After 4pm till about 7pm or so, the Reply or New Message button does not do anything, the wait cursor on the browser toolbar just keeps spinning...

@darlicious wrote:

@iPhoneUser  and @AJ72  It was like that for an hour but was able to reply incognito. Came back and am able to reply again in regular mode as @ShawnC13 mentioned. But the site is extremely slow today....waiting a minute or so for the pages to change. No red error messages today at least but I get those quite often as well. Maybe that's something @Dave_M will be looking at improving in the coming year with making the site more user friendly.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

I did go back to Wow Mobile Boutiq at Richmond Square and showed them the Promo from the forum. I have to give Tommy from Wow Mobile a shout out.  He was great, he looked up my transaction (I didn't have a receipt) and refunded me and also gave me an extra $10 for my troubles.  Thanks Tommy.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Neophyte709 

Thanks for reporting back to us!

AE_Collector