cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

1. Filled the forms 4 times won't work pls help

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

Mayor / Maire

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

@Copticruiser8 wrote:

xxxxxxx

What are you asking or stating? What doesn't work? What form?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Copticruiser8 wrote:

@Copticruiser8  Sounds like you are trying to activate and running out of time. Try to wait out 50 minutes between attempts. Clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode. Chrome or Firefox works best. Have your credit card billing statement and copy the address exactly. Leave the apt/unit box empty and don't put a space in the postal code box. Use ALL CAPS if necessary. Have your choice of password, 4 digit pin and security question and answer ready. Have your referral code in front of you. Take a temporary number you can port later. Know the plan you want ($40 is the best deal to take advantage of all promos). Work quickly but patiently...you can activate in 15 min or less.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The sun is setting in arguably the best New Customer Promotion at Public Mobile in the (exactly) one year that I have been here.

Over last Christmas and again a couple more times into this spring there were several of the 6 x $10 credit promos as well as a couple of the "second month free" promotions. But only one or the other, not both stavkable. And while some retailers may have offered a free SIM card for activating thought hem, it wasn't a part of the promo. Some of those promos also had a stackable $25/$25 referal credit as well!

So the current (almost expired) Second Month Free, Free SIM Card, 5Gb Data Add-on that are ALL Stackable combined with the $10/$20 referal credit is arguably as good or better than the promos from last Christmas and into this past spring.

Thanks Public Mobile, you kept us scrambling to add as many new customers as we possibly could over the past couple of weeks (including the 6 x $10 promo immediately before the Black Friday Promo) while not losing site of our need to keep up with the Christmas Shopping as well.

AE_Collector

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

I activated today around 4.00 PM EST, new num & new SIM card.

Used the referral code also. I understand it can take 72 hours for the $10 referral credit to show up.

But what about the second month Free BF promo credit? Will that also show up after 72 hours or is it INSTANT?

Or do I just get the second month fred automatically, without any credit for that showing up in my account?

So far I don't see the second month free anywhere on my account or a credit for that amount anywhere on my account. I am hearing conflicting posts, sone are saying the second month free credit is instant, sone are saying wait for 2-3 days.

Could the MODS clarify, how and when this credit will appear?

Highlighted

Fantastic offer by public mobile for black friday! @Tiana_V  you gave me a teaser and you didnt let me or the community down. And i think @mimmo owes me a drink...wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Despite a hard ditched effort, my work week hours all between Thursday and Saturday and xmas shopping (mostly from my tablet) I could not convince any of my friends or family to switch from their higher priced plans...and the few that are interested are still too early into their contracts to be able to switch. I found solace in my mountain of free lindt chocolate, a pile of groceries and beauty/skincare products on optimum points and a plethora of 75% off Bluetooth speakers, headphones and accessories from LD and a couple of cellphones for under $175. My xmas shopping is done and for once i didnt buy a single thing from canadian tire.....

@TJCANADA 

It's not instant. It's within 10 business days.

Mayor / Maire

@TJCANADA wrote:

I activated today around 4.00 PM EST, new num & new SIM card.

Used the referral code also. I understand it can take 72 hours for the $10 referral credit to show up.

But what about the second month Free BF promo credit? Will that also show up after 72 hours or is it INSTANT?

Or do I just get the second month fred automatically, without any credit for that showing up in my account?

So far I don't see the second month free anywhere on my account or a credit for that amount anywhere on my account. I am hearing conflicting posts, sone are saying the second month free credit is instant, sone are saying wait for 2-3 days.

Could the MODS clarify, how and when this credit will appear?

Refer-a-friend credit = within 72 hours after activation

One month plan credit = within 10 business days

Mayor / Maire

@TJCANADA 

The promo says up to 10 days for the renewal credit. It says up to 3 days for the referral credit. Referral credits seem to usually show up overnight. I think the 5gb also shows up overnight.

Edit: ninja'd

@z10user4 wrote:

@TJCANADA 

The promo says up to 10 days for the renewal credit. It says up to 3 days for the referral credit. Referral credits seem to usually show up overnight. I think the 5gb also shows up overnight.

Edit: ninja'd

They say 2 business days for the 5GB but it could be faster.