cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

Interesting for sure. I just assumed it was bumped up starting today but maybe they are back dating the entire offer. From what I have seen in my one year here, they seem to be more than fair so I bet everyone from Monday Nov 25 is getting this offer as well. Just my feeling though... I know Nothing!

AE_Collector

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

@Bethn wrote:

Is it Nov 25th or 28th? I signed up yesterday (27th) with the $15 plan. Could this mean I am eligible and in line for a free month to be automatically applied, or is this a typo?Capture+_2019-11-28-17-58-04.pngTypo or am I eligible?

@Tiana_V , we have a potential issue here. In the first page of this thread, it's lists a start date of November 28th for the free month offer. Howver, at https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/blackfriday in Offer details, it shows a start date of November 25th and does not distinguish between the two different offers.  Is Public Mobile going to retroactively honor this?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The free month is a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting it because there was already a promo going.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

I just bought this plan today. I purchased in store. I asked about the 5G bonus. The representative told me the 5G renewed each month. As I follow this discussion however I'm becoming more convinced that he was wrong.

Mayor / Maire

@Farmer_Dave wrote:

I just bought this plan today. I purchased in store. I asked about the 5G bonus. The representative told me the 5G renewed each month. As I follow this discussion however I'm becoming more convinced that he was wrong.

The sale rep is wrong.

Read the offer details on this link

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/blackfriday

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Probably more of a misunderstanding... by renewed he likely meant doesn't expire, continues to be valid.

AE_Collector

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased this plan today, but paid for the SIM card. Will that be reimbursed?

@jvwarren wrote:

I purchased this plan today, but paid for the SIM card. Will that be reimbursed?

The sim card was supposed to be free on the spot. I suggest going to the retailer and showing this annoucement.

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@AJ72 @Bethn @computergeek541 @AE_Collector 

Great news, Community! We heard your feedback loud and clear and we’re happy to announce that we are back-dating all of our new Black Friday deals to include anyone who joined us as of November 25 2019! That means that anyone who activated from November 25 on the original offer is eligible to receive: 

• A free 5GB data add-on on $35+/month plans activated online or in-store
  • 2nd month free on any plan activated online or in-store
  • A free SIM card on any plan activated in store 
  • A $20 credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile (in addition to your normal referral reward)

If you or your friends haven’t already jumped on these deals, make sure you do fast - all these offers (with the exception of the referral credit) expire Monday December 2!

Happy Black Friday Shopping!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Tiana_V  a BIG THANK YOU for considering our request and accomodating it! You are awesome!

@Tiana_V wrote:

@AJ72@Bethn@computergeek541@AE_Collector 

Great news, Community! We heard your feedback loud and clear and we’re happy to announce that we are back-dating all of our new Black Friday deals to include anyone who joined us as of November 25 2019! That means that anyone who activated from November 25 on the original offer is eligible to receive: 

• A free 5GB data add-on on $35+/month plans activated online or in-store
  • 2nd month free on any plan activated online or in-store
  • A free SIM card on any plan activated in store 
  • A $20 credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile (in addition to your normal referral reward)

If you or your friends haven’t already jumped on these deals, make sure you do fast - all these offers (with the exception of the referral credit) expire Monday December 2!

Happy Black Friday Shopping!

- The Public Mobile Community Team