cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: NEW $70 for 15GB Plan

@Seawatersoul 

Well you have made my day with that reply! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Seawatersoul 

So you do have the 2gb of promo data...so then yes getting the moderators to renew your plan early is the way to go on that one. A little hiccup on the road but its a lesson learned. What is the make and model of your phone so we can set up that password. Then your data will last you 30 days without the bf having access.....lol I would love to watch him try to gain access again only to suddenly discover its password protected! With something clever too...w84itNeXtimea$$wipe!!

Hopefully you will get approved for the $9.95 internet then you can tell the bf you are hooking it up and his half of the bill is $40.

Metal1967
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Slap on autopay/referral/ loyalty bonuses.. not a bad plan.. as the saying goes.. the more you get the more you want..sure beats the old days.. when you got a 1500$ bill for using your state of the art bag phone..or your blackberry Z10.. lmao

Bilnok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think for less you can have more with some plans. 

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bilnok wrote:

I think for less you can have more with some plans. 

That all depends on your circumstances  doesn't it ?    As has been pointed out ..if the plan is what you need  and you are stuck on PM due to your rewards ..it may be the best way to go . That was one of the points that was  lauded about this place ... no contract ,lots of flexibiltiy . LOL..  all goes out the window when you get a bunch of accumulated rewards you may lose if you leave . 

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Geez I haven't poked my head in for awhile and there are new plans. I suppose those young folk need all this data so public mobile is filling a need with this plan.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

This plan isn't for me as I have pretty much never needed more than 500MB a month, but if I was going away from Wifi for a month for an extended road trip, vacation or whatever it might be nice to know this is available to switch to for one month then back to the usual again afterwards...

softech
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob wrote:

Geez I haven't poked my head in for awhile and there are new plans. I suppose those young folk need all this data so public mobile is filling a need with this plan.

.. it is more like PM is dragged into this because both Lucky and Chatr have this plan.

and as other discovered, Telus has better plan for $60 or $65.. LoL

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

and as other discovered, Telus has better plan for $60 or $65.. LoL

Along with Telus' connection fee, 911 surcharge, risk of overages if not on an "unlimited" plan, etc...

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I appreciate the availability of this plan for reasons previously mentioned. While it may not be a typical PM bargain plan I don't mind paying a little too much for a month or two here or there to avoid having to go elsewhere to get more data. My only other option is the $15/1GB data add-on which could be much more expensive still. 

If this plan remains a regular offering I wouldn’t be surprised to see it become a little more competitive in the future. Maybe $60 or $65. 

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.