cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MyNetworkInFocus Photo Contest!

Danny_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PublicMobile_Illustration_FINAL_EN_NewSizes_720x423.jpg

Hi everyone! With spring on the horizon and cottage season around the corner, we thought what better way to celebrate and engage with you all than to have a photo submission contest. 

What are we looking for?
We want to know where you enjoy your phone service with Public Mobile; whether it’s at home, at work, or on the go! Think about some unique or even ordinary areas where you use your phone to share with the rest of the Community. 

**You’ll get bonus points for incorporating the #MyNetworkInFocus hashtag or Public Mobile logo creatively in your photo! 

Why should I enter?
This is your chance to be part of a fun Community activity and potentially win one of three GoPro Hero 4 Cameras! Check out this link for some tips on how you can step up your photography game. 

How to Enter
Once you have your photo, upload and post it to the comments section below.  Be sure to include a caption (using the hashtag #MyNetworkInFocus) and location.  It’s really important that the photo you submit is your own original photo.  You also must complete a short Google form and check off that you have read the Contest Rules. It gives us your info so we can contact you!

NOTE: Your submission must be original/your own photo! Make sure the size of your submitted photo is under 3 MB (anything above will not upload).  Limit of one photo per person.

Selecting a Winner
A Public Mobile judging panel will review all photos submitted and select three winners.  Photos will be judged on:

1) Photo Composition (50%): Composition will be judged by our in-house expert Amir Golbazi (Check out his Instagram: @AMIR.AG). A long time, passionate photographer, Amir will be looking for the following when judging photos:
a. Creativity & Originality – Does the photo tell a story?
b. Technical Quality – Is the photo in focus? If a filter is used, is it used well?
c. Overall impression – Does this photo grab my attention? Does it have the ‘wow’ factor?

2) Engagement (25%):; Does the rest of the Community like your photo? Their comments and Bravos can make a difference.

3) Caption/Tagline Creativity (25%): Make sure you put some thought into that caption.  Does it help explain the photo?

If there is a tie, we’ll have a random draw between the two tied entrants.

Contest Rules and Regulations
No purchase necessary.  Contest runs April 13 to April 27, 2016.  Read complete Contest Rules (attached) before entering.

So what are you waiting for? Get snapping! Below are a couple of our own photo examples to help you get the creative juices going!

BarrieGolfCourse.pngGeorgianBay.pngToronto.png

66 REPLIES 66

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@clintonkr did you take that picture with a phone? It's beautiful.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

The best of success to all who submit entries by the deadline!

Cheers.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great contest, @Danny_M!  I look forward to seeing lots more, and will try to post some pics as well.  I'd love to give out Bravo's to the photos already shared, but I have hit the 50 bravo limit and can't hand any out at the moment.  I'll have to try another time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

#MyNetworkInFocus Where did that squirrel hide my Public Mobile phone??

IMG_0566.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

crazyfrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

#MyNetworkInFocus works when I venture out to enjoy the nature #NiagaraParks #ExploreWithPM #CanadianBeauty

original1.jpg

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Well, I know I can't win because I work here, but I want to participate anyway!

#MyNetworkInFocus works when I'm cheering for the boys in blue!

BlueJaysGame.JPG

The skaters may be too fast to stay in focus, but at least I had #MyNetworkinFocus at Nathan Phillips Square!

NathanPhillipsSquare.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.