Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MyNetworkInFocus Contest Closed!

Danny_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contest Close Banner.jpg

Hey Community!

Thank you to everyone who participated in Public Mobile's #MyNetworkInFocus Photo Contest! We had some fantastic photos submitted and wanted to thank each and every one of you for your photo contribution. The judging panel will be meeting over the next couple of days to determine our three winners.  Winners will be contacted Friday, April 29th @ 5pm.

Stay tuned!

@crazyfrog @clintonkr @Subbanator96 @jairolevi @Mystm @Abiola @joaqizzle @solawless @NDesai @mariliabeltrame @Juan_1995 @JMG-Mtl @JohRod @imm1304 

13 REPLIES 13

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hmm I'm having no luck embedding the full version.  Oh well sorry!

EDIT: if you want to see the original, right-click on the image and you should be able to open it to a new window or tab depending on your browser.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I know the contest is waaaay over, I'm just posting this for fun.  Went out for air this afternon and grabbed this panorama shot down by the water in Yaletown (Vancouver BC).

IMG_20160509_140641177.jpg

Just wanted to share this gorgeous Vancouver afternoon near my office 🙂

Happy Monday....

(EDIT: thought it would link to the full sized version but it didn't.  It should now...)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

crazyfrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Danny_M Were the winners already sent a notification or the selection process is still WIP?

Danny_M

@joaqizzle we will definitely try to have more contests of this nature throughout the year! Thank you again to everyone who participated. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @NDesai,

I know for a fact that it works because I used it to change my self-perception. That was many many years ago when such techniques were called positive self-reinforcement. What they're called now, who knows? I don't.

Good luck, and, if you encounter an obstacle, see it as a challenge to be overcome, in order to strengthen your ego.

Cheers.

Thank you @Martin for thoughtful advice. I will try my best to follow that.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @NDesai,

If I may comment on your post about always not being lucky.

If you're going to approach any endeavour in life with less than 100% optimism or self-defeatism, you will never give your best, because you've already convinced yourself that you won't win. That leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy about always losing no matter what you do.

If you want to improve your self-esteem, set slightly challenging tasks for yourself, where you're sure to succeed WITH some effort. As you become more proficient in being successful, set the bar higher with slightly more difficult tasks to accomplish, and so on.

Food truly for thought!

Winners should've announced already. As always, i am not the lucky one 😞

Congrats in advanced to all three winners. You will definitely enjoy your Go PRO 🙂

Thank you PM for hosting wonderful contest. 

joaqizzle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Danny_M Will there be more contests like these with prizes in the future 😄 I didn't win, but think i might have been close....hopefully, haha! I think these contests are a great way for community engagement. Congrats to all who won btw! 🙂 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

GOOD LUCK to everyone who entered!

I enjoyed your entries, and wish you success in winning.

Cheers,

Martin

Suzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree @jairolevi, super fun and great way to bring the community together. I will definitely be participating in the next one. Good luck everyone! 

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

We should do more social stuff like this one.

I mean, the prizes are great, but I would post a picture without the goodies too!

Its nice to get to know other members of the community.

Good luck!

JL.

Vakshwell

Best of luck to everyone involved in the contest! Smiley Happy

What a great way to reach out and interact with the community! I hope we get more of these contests in the future! Smiley Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.